Chapter 12

Its kinda short because this was my attempt to fill my plot hole lol. The next chapter should also be up in a few minutes. 

I ran to my room and grabbed my bow. I was going to find the governor. I snuck out the back door and ran to the fence. I climbed it and ran through the woods to where i had seen some people heading to. I stopped on th edge of a clearing and instantly regretted coming this far. The camp was massive and there was people everywhere. And the worst part was they had a tank. I was about to head back when i heard someone behind me“Well what do we have here?” i heard an all too familiar voice say. I slowly turned around. “well its good to see you again Terra.” The person said. “Since your here i might as well tell you the deal now.” he said. “What deal?” i asked. “I won't raid the prison if you stay here.” he said. I thought for a second before replying. “What do i have to do with any of this?” i asked. “None of your concern. You have three days to decide. if you don't come in those three days i will raid the prison.” he said then walked away. I stood there for a second, completely shocked. I started walking back towards the camp still trying to figure out why the govener would want me. I almost reached the gate when i saw Rick coming towards me. Just what i wanted to deal with right now. “What do you think your doing?” Rick yelled as he stopped in front of me. “I found the-“ i started but he cut me off “Your not supposed to be out of camp!” he yelled. “Yes i know but-“ i tried again but he just kept cutting me off. I gave up and walked away. “Where are you going now?” he demanded. “Back to camp obviously.” i said and kept walking. When i got back everyone was asking where i was and why i left and lecturing me about it. I just ignored them and went onto the roof to think. What was i supposed to do? If i stay here everyone is going to die. If i go i have to live with the govener and that went so well last time i was with him. I flopped down on the roof and just stared at the clouds. After awhile i suddenly remembered something my dad had said before he died. “sometimes you must sacrifice the one for the many to live” i said quietly. I stayed on the roof till it was getting dark and i heard people yelling my name. I sighed and climbed down the ladder and walked over to them. “Where were you? Glenn asked. “I was on the roof.” i replied. I heard him sigh and we went to the cell we shared. “Night Terra” he said as i climbed on to my bed. “Night Glenn” i replied. I sat on my bed still thinking for awhile. I decided, i have to go. To save all the people here. 

Please tell me what you think of this story so far. Any ideas? Things you want to happen? I just spent over a month trying to write one chapter lol i need ideas! And also 1.7K reads! OMG!! :D