Chapter 2

First of all i am so sorry i havent updated in forever. I have been so busy with my other stories, Despair, and Earth 2967, and my newest one Supernatural FanFic. I Will try to update more often.

Hershel took a knife and cut the head of the arrow off. He grabbed the end of the arrow and pulled it out very quickly. I flinched but didnt make any noise.  He grabbed some bandaged from a bag near him and covered it. "you should be good now." he said. "Daryl you should take her to Carol. Shes watching all the kids in the south yard. "Ok" he said, reaching to pick me up. "I can walk." i said, jumping off the chair. It hurt like hell but i did my best not to show it. "Alright then" Daryl said and i followed him to one of the yards. We walked up to a group of kids playing while an adult, who i guessed was carol, was watching them. "Hey carol" Daryl called. The woman turned around and walked over to us. "This is Skyra." he said gesturing to me. Carol bent down " Hello. Im Carol." she said. "Hello" I replied. Daryl left and Carol brought me over to the group of kids. I sat down on the grass beside Carol. "You dont wanna go play?" she asked. I shook my head. "Why not?" she asked. I didnt say anything. I stared at the fence, watching the few walkers try and break through when i saw what looked like more walkers, alot more. Carol was over by the group of kids talking to a few of them. I got up and ran over to her "Carol look!" i said pointing to the fence. You could clearly see the herd of walkers now. And it was huge, they were heading straight for the fence. "Ok everyone inside now." Carol said running over to another group of children a bit further away. I followed the group of kids to the prison but i didnt go inside and hid behind a box by the door. i saw Carol run by with the other group of kids. After a moment A bunch of the adults ran out, towards the fence where the walkers were coming. They started stabbing them through the fence and a few were using their guns to shoot the walkers. It took awhile but they finally cleared all the walkers, but the fence was almost gone. And part of it had fallen down. All the adults were talking and pointing to the fence, probably trying to figure out ways to fix it. I heard the door open and looked to see who it was, it was one of the other kids. They snuck out into the yard and hid behind one of the cars close to where the broken part of the fence was. The adults were too busy arguing to see a walker climb through the break in the fence, heading straight for the girl. She didnt notice either. I ran quietly to a car close to the one the girl was behind. I watched to see if anyone would notice the walker but no one did cause the adults were too loud. The walker was about a foot away from the girl so i got up and ran, i got there just as it grabbed her arm. Her scream made the adults turn around and they came running over but i was there first. I kicked the walkers legs, making it fall, but it landed on top of me. I had dropped my knife so i was stuggling to reach it before the walker could bite me. Just as it was about to bite my arm someone shoved it off and stabbed it. All the adults were by the car by now. Someone picked me up, i looked to see who it was, it was some girl i didnt know. "Are you alright?" she asked. I nodded. "What happened Kerri?" some guy asked the other girl. "I just wanted to see what all the noise was out here. I didnt see the walker. If she hadnt of kicked the walker it would have bit me." she said, looking at me. "Thats good but this wouldnt have happened if you two had stayed inside like you were told!" Rick said sternly."Sorry" we both mumbled. He sighed "You guys go with Carol." he said. We followed Carol back to the prison and inside the doors. Kerri went to the group of kids but i went and sat in the corner on the floor, watching. I wanted to get to know this group. See if i could trust them.

So i realized something. It has been like over a month since i put up chapter one. Really sorry bout that. But heres chapter 2!