Chapter 11

"Hey Terra?" you awake?" I heard someone ask. I tried to lift my head up but my whole body ached. I groaned and opened my eyes "Hey you are awake!" the person said. I looked over to the door and saw it was Carl. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed "So how you feeling?" he asked. I slowly pushed myself upright and leaned against the wall. "Ive been better" i replied. There was a moment of silence before Carl spoke up again "So what happened there? Where were you anyway?" he asked. "I was with the govener but i dont know where it was" i replied. "Was it the govener who did this to you?" he asked quietly. I nodded, deciding to not tell him who it really was. "why?" Carl said, looking furious. "he wanted information. Like how many people were here and the easiest way to get in" i said. Carl didnt say anything, but still looked furious. "But dont worry i didnt tell him." i added. Carl smiled a little. I started getting up but Carl stopped me " hey were to do you think your going?" he said "Im bored" i replied with a shrug. He sighed "well at least let me go get Hershel first." he said. "fine" i sighed. Carl left to go get Hershel. After a few minutes Hershel walked in with Carl. "So how are you feeling?" he asked. "I feel fine. Can i go now?" i said. Hershel chuckled "Just hold on." Someone walked in and i looked up, seeing it was Rick. "I heard you were awake. " he said. Carl said somthing to him quietly and they both went outside the room. "Well you seem to be okay. But come find me if theres anything wrong ok?" Hershel said. I nodded. "oh and try not to walk around to much. Your leg and side are still injured." he added. "Ok ok" i said, standing up. I walked down to the main area and Jason came running over to me, lightly hugging me. I was about to say something when Daryl walked inside and over to me. "Youll be happy to see who i just found" he said to me. I looked over to the door and say Glenn. "Glenn!" i said and half ran and half hopped over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. "I missed you" he said. "hey what happend?" he asked, seeing the bruises. "n-nothing" i muttered, looking at the floor. Glenn looked over to Carl, who was standing nearby "What happened?" he asked. "The govener sent Merle to come take her and he tried to get her to tell him how to get in here. And when she didnt tell him, he did that" Carl replied. Lots of people in the room looked shocked, Carl and Rick were the only ones who knew. "oh my god" i heard Glenn say, then he hugged me again. "We need to up our defense. It wont take long for the governer to find where we are." Rick said.

Kinda sudden ending lol. It was here or never. And does anyone have any name ideas? I didnt really bother making one because i didnt think i would ge many reads. But no theres over 800 reads! Which i think is awesome! So i need a more descriptive name. Any ideas?