Chapter 14

I heard footsteps so i crouched down behind the tree. The footsteps were getting closer so i looked around the edge of the tree, hoping it wasn't a walker. It wasn't. It was Shane and Glenn. "Terra!" Glenn called quietly. They were almost at the tree. If i didn't move they were gonna find me. I threw a rock against a tree behind them, making them turn around and i took off. "There she is!" I heard Shane yell. They saw me. I could hear them following me so i ran through the thickest parts of the forest, hoping to lose them. I wasn't paying attention and ended up tripping on a root, i pulled myself behind a tree hoping they wouldn't see me. I peeked around the edge of the tree and someone grabbed me. I struggled and saw it was Glenn. "Terra what are you trying to do?!" he demanded,looking furious. I didn't reply. "Your coming back. Whether you like it or not." Glenn said, standing up. I didn't move. "Easy way or hard way." he said. "Fine" i muttered and stood up, leaning against the tree. "You okay?" Glenn asked. "Im fine i just tripped." i said.We started walking but as soon as they looked away i took off again. "Terra!" Glenn yelled after me. I ran through the trees, looking behind me. I wasn't paying attention to where i was going and ran into something. I started scrambling backwards, thinking it was a walker. I looked up and saw it was Carl. "What are you trying to do??" He demanded. "Glenn just told me you refused to go with them and took off!" he said. He sounded pretty mad. " You don't understand." I said and looked at the ground. "What do i not understand?" he demanded. "Unless i go to the governors camp he is going to kill you all!" i yelled at him. He didn't say anything for a moment. "So you were just going to go sacrifice your self?" he said slowly. "yes" i replied. "Well your not doing. You are coming back to camp now." he said. I started to protest but he cut me off "And i will drag you there if i have to." he added. I sighed. "Fine" i said. We started walking back to the camp and ran into Glenn and Shane. "You found her!" I heard Glenn say. "Explain now" Glenn demanded, looking at me. I ignored him. "She was going to sacrifice herself to the governor so he would leave us alone." Carl told him. "You were going to what!?" Glenn yelled. I just kept ignoring him. He kept asking me over and over again. "Will you just shut up!?" i yelled at him and took off running towards the prison.I didn't even bother going around to the gate and just climbed over the fence. I saw Carl following me. "Hey Terra wait up!" He said, jumping off the fence and landing beside me.

sorry about the sudden ending. Cant figure out a way to end it and need to put a chapter up. :)