Chapter 10

So once again microsoft word has failed me and deleted half of a chapter i wrote, Never again will i be trusting word with important stuff. So i shall sum it up, Merle was with the govener, the govener wanted info from Terra and she wouldnt give it to him so he beat her up. Now on with the chapter!

"Run!" a man shouted. There was people and walkers everywhere. The guards were trying to hold them off but there was too many. I looked at Carl "What do we do?" i yelled over the noise. "We have to leave!" he yelled back. "But what about the other kids?" i asked. We ran to the make shift orphanage where all the kids were still hiding. "You have to come with us! Everyones leaving!" Carl yelled to them. They got up and followed us. We ran through back alleys and under cars. I could hear screams and gunshots everywhere. We Barely made it out with half the group. "Theres some of the guards!" i yelled, pointing to a group of people running from the destroyed town. "Lets go!" Carl yelled Our small group followed the others until we were all pretty far away. "What are we gonna do now." i heard Carl mutter. "Well at least we arent stuck there anymore' i said back. Thats when the govener climbed ontop of the car and i realized what group we were with. The people who destroyed the prison. 

A loud bang jolted me awake i looked up quickly, expecting it to be the govener. But it was Daryl. "Daryl?" i whispered. "oh my god Terra what did they do!?" daryl exclaimed, running over to me. "im fine" i said, trying to stand up. I got about halfway up before i fell back to the floor. "We need to get you to Hershel." Daryl said, picking me up. We snuck out of the camp surprisingly easy. It took awhile to get back to camp but we made it just as it was getting dark. We walked up to the gates and Beth opened them for us. "Where was she?? What happened!" Beth exclaimed, slightly freaking out. "I dont know yet. But we need to get her to hershel." Daryl said, starting to walk to the prison doors. Bu this time i coulc barely keep my head up. We walked in the door and Rick came running over to us "What happened?" he asked "Wheres hershel?" Daryl said, ignoring Ricks question. "Im right here. what do-" he stopped. "Bring her over here." Daryl brought be over to one of the chairs and set me on it. It was difficult but i managed to hold myself upright. "What happened to her?" Hershel asked. "I dont know. I found her in a building that the govener and his men were fortifying." Daryl replied. "Wait the govener?" i heard Rick say right before i blacked out.

Sorry its short. But it was much longer before word decided to hate me and delete it. Ill have a longer chapter up soon.