Chapter 15

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.

Please bear with my grammatical errors 😅.
The enlightenment
Janae anjaan bangae , anjaan Janae bangae.
Kaisai dastoor hai zindagi ke ?
I took a deep breathe in , finding it difficult to even breathe.
I felt a heavy weight on my shoulders, I couldn't move.
I was overwhelmed with emotions.
I didn't know what to feel anymore , I felt numb.
I turned around to find two people looking at me lovingly , both of them radiated divinity.
One of them was holding a vel bow and the person standing next to him had a elephant head .
I gasped looking at them , realisation hit me.
I was shocked would be an understatement.
realisation hit me.

They were lord Karthikeya and lord Ganesha, I was astonished

They were one of the people who I prayed to as well , you know they were my spiritual guidances.
To whom I would rant about having a bad day , recall when them when I was having a dilemma while taking a decision, chanting their mantras when I was afraid to face my fears or to strengthen myself.
However, meeting them in reality left me speechless and helpless.
I was not meeting them as a devotee who would have felt that their purpose of life has been completed , I was meeting them as their sister ,I scoffed realising the reality of my life .
They looked at lovingly , they neared me embraced me into a tight hug .
However, I was not able to return the love they were showering me with , I just felt numb.

It was extremely overwhelming, I know I should be elated and grateful about the fact that I was the daughter of  Mahadev , Mata Gauri the sister of the lord Karthikeya and lord Ganesha.

But,all I could wish was to be born to a normal person and have a normal life, I knew I was been unreasonable and selfish to be thinking that , but I couldn't help but wonder how my life would have been way simpler if I was born in a normal family , I don't mean that they don't have struggles in life but they won't have the responsibility in their shoulders to change the destiny will they ? To always be strong , to always be on the front and hide your insecurities and fears.