Chapter 24

Beware it is going to be a long chapter !
Please bear with my grammatical errors 😅.
Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs. Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you
Playlist for the chapter

Favourite lines:

Oligalin thedal enbadhellam
Mounathil mudigindradhae
Mounathin thedal enbadhellam
Gnyaanathil mudigindradhae...aeeee....

Naan unnai thedum
Velaiyilae nee
Megam soodi
Odivittaaiii...

"Meditation is a process of lightening up, of trusting the basic goodness of what we have and who we are, and of realizing that any wisdom that exists, exists in what we already have. We can lead our life so as to become more awake to who we are and what we're doing rather than trying to improve or change or get rid of who we are or what we're doing. The key is to wake up, to become more alert, more inquisitive and curious about ourselves."—Pema Chodron
                          The first day
Kailash , the training place
One can see two individuals standing patiently, wearing an armour and accessories which will protect one when they are going to go through intense workout session.
An elderly sage entered the premise , upon acknowledging his arrival , the two individuals immediately took the Sage's blessings.
"Ayushmam Bhava!!"the sage exclaimed as he kept his hands on their head.
"Pranipat Rishi Vishvamitr , we are honoured and blessed to meet you sage ." Rajkumari Swara exclaimed in astonishment and awe.

Mahadev appeared at the scene looking at his daughter and disciple with a smile on his face , they were finally going to take the first step in their sikhsiya to learn how to control their powers.

"Swara and Karn , you both will be learning how to meditate in extreme conditions , where your vulnerabilities and weak points will be triggered and yet you have to stay strong and vigilant.
Moreover , you both will also be learning the true and the whole meaning of Gayatri Mantra and thus wielded the whole power of it .
It is essential and necessary for a Queen and King to stay calm and not to break down at any point, therefore it is important and crucial to learn the art of meditation.
At the same time , the Gayatri Mantra will give both the lesson of life and will make you aware of the truth of existence ." The almighty explained looking at his new disciples who were shocked at the new revelation.
The almighty disappeared from the place the next instance , indicating that it was going to be the start of the lesson.
"Meditation , gives the power to touch your inner space, which is nothingness, as silent and empty as the sky; it is your inner sky. Once you settle down in your inner sky, you have come home, and a great maturity arises in your actions, in your behavior. Then whatever you do has grace in it. Then whatever you do is a poetry in itself. You live poetry; your walking becomes dancing, your silence becomes music." Th sage exclaimed looking at his new students.
"You both will learn how to stay calm even during your vulnerable times and at the same time take sensible decisions without emotions influencing them." The sage elaborated looking at them.
Swara's pov
"Now you both will start your Shikshiya, I'm well aware that you both have a basic knowledge of meditation since both of you were the students of lord Parshuram. However, now you both will learn the extent of meditation, which will help you to heal , think and grow into a better human begin.
At first , you both will start meditating normally .
However , as the time passes you both will feel the whether of the surroundings changing , but you both you shouldn't be affected by it .
As time passes  you both will experience the vulnerable side of yours , you both will face memories that affect you the most emotionally and psychologically , it will force you to break . However, you both should strengthen your will - power by channelising your  powers to contain you calm and ensure you both continue meditating ." Sage vishvamitr exclaimed.
Angraj and I took our place under a tree and started our meditation , at first everything was normal.
However, as the time passed the atmosphere started changing drastically. The surroundings became extremely hot and uncomfortable.
I refused break my penance and continued to focus , after I could not  feel or hear anything.
The surroundings were extremely silent , providing nothing but peace to my mind.
The next thing I knew , I was in the  hall of 
My home in Kaliyuga , the scene where Dadi Ma asked for a promise from replayed, I felt myself losing control .
The next scene, when I met Mahadev , my pitashree , I got to know about my real identity played out .
Finally,me embracing Mata Gauri when she discarded and removed all my insecurities flashed past my mind.
"As time passes  you both will experience the vulnerable side of yours , you both will face memories that affect you the most emotionally and psychologically , it will force you to break . However, you both should strengthen your will - power by channelising your  powers to contain you calm and ensure you both continue meditating ." Sage Vishvamitr's voice rang in mind , I bought myself together and started to focus on my powers , it felt like I was floating.
It felt like I was free of every responsibilities , I felt peace.
I felt a familiar presence , however I was confused . How could someone possibly be in someone's subconscious mind ?