Chapter 17

Please bear with my grammatical errors 😅.
Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.

It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
- Kennedy .
                                  Pain
Duryodhan's pov

I stared at my best friend, who was in the arms of the Dwaradhish

I followed the brother of my Sakhi , who carried her to her room.
He placed her on the bed , I gasped looking at her unconscious figure , she looked extremely exhausted.
She will be fine right ?
"She will change everyone's destiny, she will save Billons of lives ! She will restore and establish the path of righteousness in this era !
She is the daughter of Dev Kon Ke Dev Mahadev and Mata Parvati . She was given to Maharaj Vasudev as a blessing .She will become a queen !"the akshvani's voice ringed in my ears.
My mind was overwhelmed, it was filled with several questions .
At the same time , I was worried about Swara.
Will she be alright ?
My Sakhi was the daughter of Mahadev and Mata Parvati?
I wondered how was she taking in the sudden revelation.
I was scared , she had learned the truth of her existence.
The family she thought was hers was not hers biologically , she was bombarded with the fact that she was the daughter Mahadev and Mata Parvati.The fact that she had such a huge responsibility on her shoulders.
Her world had turned upside down in a minute.
I was also worried and sceptical , will she consider me as her friend after this ?
She was the daughter of Mahadev and Mata Parvati , she is the daughter of a god , I was just a normal person .
Will she start to side the Pandavas now
since they are the blessings of the gods ?
I shivered thinking about the thought of losing my Sakhi, she was my support and strength.
I know I'm been unreasonable and that I'm overthinking but she was the first person who believed in me , saw the good in me .
I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone groaning.
I looked up to find Sakhi finally coming to her consciousness.
"Sakhi." I exclaimed and placed the pillow behind her back as I helped her to sit up.
"Swara, are you fine ?"Sree Krishna questioned Swara .
She nodded her head positively.
Silence prevailed the room
I realised that I needed to give this siblings some privacy ,I looked at Sakhi once before leaving the room.
I sighed as I took a stroll along the garden , wondering if Swara would change .

Swara's pov
I felt light shining brightly on my face , I squirmed my eyes , trying to open my eyes.
I felt my whole body aching , I groaned in pain.
I opened my eyes to find Bhratashree and Mitr looking at me worriedly.
Duryodhan helped me to sit up , "Swara , are you fine ?"Bhratashree questioned me.
What happened to me ?
I widened my eyes as I recalled the previous events.
I nodded my head in response not in the state of talking.