ch. 11

"hey tsumu, where's y/n?" suna asked slightly worried

it was friday and you hadn't shown up to school since the two of you last talked on the rooftop.

at first everyone thought you were ditching per usual, but you didn't even show up for practice. or answer your calls, or texts... or door.

due to standing in the rain for so long and lack of sleep, you caught a bad cold. even so you're much better now, but you figured it wouldn't hurt to milk it a bit and stay home another day.

no one knew why you were gone except for the teachers and coach, you figured he'd tell Kita hence you paid no mind to anything at all.

you needed this break, after you and suna last talked you unblocked him. but you didn't know what to say, or how to say it.

"wouldn't you like to know lover boy~" the blonde cooed

"tsumu I'm serious she hasn't been here all week." the boy sighed

"maybe it's because you hurt her feelings." the grey haired twin chimed in.

'Does no one know what we talked about on the rooftop?' Suna thought to himself, he knew you'd always been a private person, but this private?

"actually, she was sick but she'll be coming to training camp this weekend so you'll all see her then. and please don't piss her off." their captain scolded as three specific pairs of eyes widened.

they'd  obviously felt partially guilty for not checking up on you but unbeknownst to them, you were doing just fine. and in their defense, you went of the grid

<y/n's place>

"TOORU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" you yelled being the least bit gentle with your controller.

"DAMN IT Y/N YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR CAR WHAT THE FUCK." the boy screamed hanging upside down on her couch

the two of you had been playing gta together all day.

due to you sending him a text before class saying how you were sad, he clearly knew it was a lie but played along and decided to skip school with you.

and that's what led you to this, waiting on your pizza to arrive.

*doorbell*

"hey can you get the door! I have to grab something, the tip is on the counter." you yelled from upstairs

"alright I got it!" for the next hour the two ate pizza and watched (fav show).

"y/n there is nothing attractive about this man. in fact he's kinda repulsive" he asked concerned

"maybe your just jelly" you said returning the same concerned look

they went on bickering about (fav character) when the doorbell interrupted you two.

"i got it." you said before looking outside and seeing a familiar group of people

"who is it?"

"It's the guys.." you said with a guilty face

"oh shit I gotta go..." oikawa said copying her facial expression before opening the door to reveal three teenage boys, who looked at oikawa in shock.

"not what you were expecting huh" oikawa smirked in the doorframe

"go home tooru!" you yelled from the couch before he dashed to his car.

"y/n what was that?" atsumu asked in a disgusted tone, soon noticing the others waiting for a response as well.

"oh that was oikawa." you answered in a matter-a-fact tone

"yea no duh, but why. you had us all worried sick about you, and you were just blowing us with him?" suna said jumping to conclusions.

"yea and why didn't you just skip school with me instead." osamu stated in an offended tone

"christ will you let me explain myself, sit down and I'll explain even though it's nothing interesting " you said through grit teeth

"and that's what happened." you said finishing your story

"but how come you didn't tell us you were sick?" the blonde asked.

"you never asked." you said in a sarcastically confused tone before putting your finger on your chin.

which earned a chuckle from Suna, causing y/n to look over and give smile back.

while you quickly looked back towards the now fighting twins, rintaro was feeling heat arise to his cheeks before leaving to use the restroom.

'Why am I blushing all the sudden this is gross?'

The boy thought as he splashed cold water on his face, like it would even help.

'am i seriously falling in love with her again, but maybe i never stopped loving her?'

once he regained his composure he went back to the living room, only to see you and atsumu launching pillows at each other while standing on  the couch letting osamu trip you both.

"what the hell dumbass!" atsumu yelled
as you bursted into a fit of laughter while trying to make out the words

"atsumu you're an idiot"

the two boys joined in on your laughter while suna facepalmed with a small smile.

what a sight for sore eyes, four friends enjoying each others company. everyone was happy, and none of you wanted anything more.

edit- 2/12/22