ch. 18

the touch of the faint wind grazed your face as the two walked throughout the city

the touch of the faint wind grazed your face as the two walked throughout the city .

"y/n, come on" the brunette whined growing inpatient with you, who was practically being dragged by your wrist.

"slow down rin where are you taking me?" you asked breathlessly smiling, although the walk had been utterly tiring you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it, although you might of enjoyed it more if you could've walked at your own pace.

the people strolling throughout the streets were all minding their own, going back to living their different lives. the topic really did catch your eye, how everyone seemed to have utterly different events occurring in their everyday lives.

It felt like time went slow for a moment, you started observing the neon sign that read 'open' at the corner store, then it was the constantly changing billboards the two of you were surrounded by.

even noticing how great the cool air was and that it was reducing the scent of gas and leaving a pure scent to fill your nose.

"here we are are." the brunette smiled as the two of you stood a front of the Italian restaurant before them.

'is this a date?' you thought out loud seemingly curiously with one finger on your chin,

"of course it is you dummy." the boy chuckled, it seemed as if his tired expression was no where to be seen.

the only thing that could be read off of your faces was pure joy and the feeling of being love struck. the two of you wanted to stay this way forever.

shall we go?" you as small giggles left your mouth while you awaited on Suna's answer

"Ladies first" the male said entering after you, awaiting the reservations he'd already made.

There was a distinct smell filling the air, a smell which slowly made your mouth water the scent of spices and herbs blending together to create a scent that would make anyone's nose smile was amazing.

his eyes wandered all across the restaurant as you watched in awe, carefully taking in all his defined features from his hair which pointed on each side perfectly, to his sharp jawline that could capture anyones attention.

you knew you'd been staring, but for some reason you couldn't keep your eyes off him for the night.

His plump soft lips which astonished you much more than you'd like to admit biting slightly biting your lower lip in the process.

To his capturing his feline like eyes, two pools of jade which you'd willingly dive into without hesitation, it would be like entering an endless maze.

"Well don't just stand there, our tables ready." suna laughed snapping you out of your trance

as much as you hated to admit, everything about your dinner date was perfect. the romantic aura that was radiating around the restaurant was erotic, to anyone around the two it'd seem like there was a tension that could've been cut with a knife. but the two of you felt as if the nothing else mattered, it was young love at its finest, so destructive to the mind and soul but so beautiful and addicting at the same time.

Unbeknownst to you though, he had one more surprise before the two of you could go home.

"Y/n, I have to show you something before we go home. Is that okay?" the boy asked snaking his arm around your waist. you casually nodded, eve though you were desperate to find out what else he had in store for the evening.

"here it is" the boy said breathlessly as you two appeared under a large neon platform that glowed pink. you were curious as to why they were there, but not complaining whatsoever due to the beautiful sight.

giving a small smile Suna parted his lips letting the light glisten against his face making him ten times more attractive in your perspective.

"I should've done this when I first got the chance, but I'll admit I'm happy that you stuck around. and I've thought a lot about this over the past few months.

you showed me what it was like to live. and i've come to the conclusion that i really love everything about you.

not only your perfections but i recognize your imperfections too, and I still wouldn't change a single thing about you.

truthfully, you don't need me, and you never have. But that's what I love about you—you're strong, independent, smart, and most of all you're beautiful, in and out."

"and I guess what I'm trying to say is that i i'm in love with you y/n l/n, so say you'll be mine."

"i'm all yours" you said tearing up from his words.

pulling him into a tight hug you mumbled "I love you forever rin"

"I'll love you even longer " suna responded back

the end, for now<3

edit-2/13/22