ch. 12

The sun glistened on your newly awoken face as you sat alone in front of the twins on the bus ready for departure

"can I sit here?" the green eyed boy asked as you shrugged your shoulders too tired to talk

the sound of your earbuds muffled the voice causing you not to know who spoke, until they moved in closer to speak once again "whatcha listening to?" catching you off guard, you jerked your head leaving your noses centimeters apart.

the boys expression went from confused to speechless, watching as your dull eyes glistened from the reflection of the sunrise set him into a trance.

thus leaving him unable to comprehend what was going on in that exact moment. such a trance that he didn't even notice you were looking past him to the window across from him.

"uhm suna?" you questioned snapping him out of his gaze.

"i can feel your eyes burning holes into my soul." you chuckled lightly as his ears turned red

'cute'

feeling pressure at the back of your seat you decided to see what was going on, but once you peered back you were met with a cheeky blonde kicking the back of you're  seat shamelessly.

this was gonna be a long ride.

and it was, you didn't think you'd make it if it wasn't for suna telling atsumu to shut his mouth.

grabbing your bags from the bus, you opened the door to your cabin as a few pairs of female eyes looked your way.

"y/n you're here! it's nice to see you." the girl with dirty blonde hair spoke in a cheerful tune

"it's nice to see you as well!" You told giving a sweet smile to the four girls in front of you.

you introduced yourself to karasuno's newest member seeing as she'd be your room mate, he name was yachi. she seemed to be nervous at first but ended up loosening up within a few hours.

the two of you really seemed to bond so you offered to show her around before dinner.

you told the girls you'd meet them at dinner in the mess hall so off the two of you went.

"right so this is the main gym, where most of the practice matches are held. and over there are the boys rooms. oh and over there is the mess hall." you said smiling towards the girl.

"wow y/n you know so much, are you sure this isn't too much trouble?" yachi asked somewhat nervously

"of course not, we're friends now right?" you asked with a cheeky grin as the blonde haired girl nodded eagerly.