Navratri

Bani went to her room. after all the high voltage drama she witnessed, she needed rest. And on top of it, she needs to check on veer. Even if she denies , she is aware of the control veer has over her heart. When she was fighting with mayoori, it was her heart that sensed veer being in danger. However she won't admit it in front of him.

She opened the door to a totally empty room. She frowned on not finding veer. How can a stabbed man can roam around as if nothing happened.. Oh yeah... It's possible if the person is Veeranshu singhania. Bani sighed closing the door.

As she was about to go down stairs, she heard veer's sound from Jay's room. Gosh... Not again, muttering curses on the nanhe-munhe bache, she went to there only to see them bickering.

"Dhabewale.... Just bcz she is bearing your tantrums, don't think so highly of you... You are just a burden to earth"

"Oh really... At least bani listens to me, respects me.. What about you.... She doesn't even consider you as her husband. What a pathetic life"

"Wow man.... Stop assuming things... You know we are behaving like this in front of you, so that you won't kill yourself seeing bani with me. Actually she loves me, but what to do... She won't accept it "

"She doesn't love you.... She loves me "

"Stop it " Bani shouted gaining their attention.

"Look bani, how your husband is behaving with me'

" Now you are complaining about me to her.... Like SERIOUSLY dhabewale.... Don't you have the dare to fight with me. Don't drag bani in between " Veer said.

"Jay... Plzz go and get some sleep. Today was indeed a long and tiring day. Get some rest and you Veeranshu singhania... Come with me right now " Bani said and left.

"I told you she loves me.... Oh.... Poor dhabewala" Veer laughed and went behind bani.

____________________________

"Aren't you hurt. Whats the need of wandering around like this with a wounded chest. You should be taking rest not fighting with Jay over some petty issues. " Bani said closing the door .

"Gharwali... I am an eagle and for your kind information I am healing. And another thing, I was not fighting over petty issues. . . It was really very important. Okay? " Veer said climbing on the bed.

"Veeranshu get up... Your kurta has blood stains, go and get freshen up and yeah you will take rest after that. I am not asking you, I am ordering you" Bani said while veer sulked and left to freshen up.

_____________________

"Ouch... " Bani heard veer yell. He was trying to take out the kurta off his body but he was not being able to.

"Veer are you okay? You need any help? " Bani asked from outside fearing the wound may be bleeding again.

"You want me to see naked or what.... Acha bahana hain sweetheart " Veer laughed holding the wound. It was paining like hell.

"Don't be childish veeranshu. Open the door and let me help. " Bani said in a strict tone making his heart swell with happiness. This was what he always wanted. To see her caring for him.

He opened it and let her in. Bani could see his wound bleeding again. She helped him in removing the kurta. As the man was not fond of wearing west, bani could see his wound. Blood was flowing out of it. Bani looked at the wound and then at him. Veer raised his brows.