True love wins

Suggested by:komal_patel27

(Here bani doesn't remember her previous life, for a change it's veer who remembers it first)

Bani looked at veer with pure rage. Yes she killed his brother, yes she did. So what... The person killed her friend and she killed him. It's tit for tat. Nothing else.  Why the hell is he bend on marrying her.... What exactly does he want... Why is he so into her.... Damn...

Veer looked at her. Ever since he got to know about his and her past, he understood the meaning of everything. He had planned everything so perfectly but this was something he never expected. He didn't expect this twist. Somewhere in his heart he strongly believed that she would never kill his brother but his brain told otherwise. It was too much for him to handle.

"Maine kaha tum mujhse shadi karogi" Veer said in a cold voice unlike the one he uses for bani. He had always been careful while talking to bani so as not to make her think even more bad about him. For some reasons, she misunderstanding him doesn't go well with him. He was planning to sort out all misunderstandings once they get married. Alas...

" Tum mere saath zabardasti nhi kar sakte veeranshu" Bani said.

"Kar sakta hoon aur karoonga. Jo tumne aaj kiya haina... Uska badla main tumse lekar rahoonga. Tumse shadi karke tumhein tadpaooonga" Veer said which he himself knew is impossible to happen. He can't bear a single wound on her body and he talks of hurting her...

"Tumhaare bhai ko maine maara kyunki woh mere dost ko mara. Jay mera bhut acha dost tha... Aur tumhare bhai ne use maara"

"Kyu maarega woh... Haan... Kyu marega woh? " Veer asked.

"Mujhe kya pata .. Tumne hi kaha hoga shayad" Bani said. Veer grabbed her and pushed her against the pillar.

"Bhut bol liya tumne aur bhut sun liya maine. Ab jo hoga... Tum chup chaap dekhogi.. Bina kuch kiye.... Agar kuch b karegi na.... Toh bhool jao tumhaari family ke bare m.... Koi bhi nhi bachega" Bani looked straight into his eyes.

"Bas itna hi? Hogya dhamki? Tumhein kya lagta hain veeranshu,.. Isse main dar jaoongi... Nhi.... Main apni family ko protect kar sakti hoon. Aur karoongi bhi" Bani said. This was something veer had always admired abt her. She didn't fear him. She always atood for herself and her loved ones.

"As if I am giving you any option" With that he filled her hairline with sindhoor and tied nuptial chain around her neck.

"What the hell" Bani screamed.

"Hogya na shadi... Ab phera baakki hain koi na.... Woh bhi karlenge " Veer carried her in arms and completed the pheras. Bani was not using her naagin powers so veer didn't have to do much work.

Veer put her down while smirking.

"Ab saath janmon keliye tum mere saath band chuki ho" He said.

_____________

Veer sat beside the pool. The events of the day keep playing playing in his head. How could she..... He remembered all their moments. Even though their meeting had always ended up in she shouting on him, he loved all those moments. He smiled remembering how she had called him jeeja ji last night.