You can't just leave me like that

Veer pushed her head inside water. He could feel her struggling to come out. Not so soon Mrs. He smirked and pushed her with more force. Bani tried her best not to give up but as it happened in a jiffy, she was still trying to process the situation. After a while when he finally released her, he laughed out.

He came out of the pool and walked inside to get changed without sparing a look at her. As he was climbing the stairs he heard his younger brother screaming. What.... Did he just say bani? He ran down the stairs and went to poolside. There she was... Tapish had already taken her out of the water. Veer pushed his elder brother and sat beside bani, trying to give her warmth by rubbing her hands.

"Veer ye pool main kaise giri? Ponky ne kaha tha ki tum iske saath the yahan pe... Don't tell me ki ye tumne kiya hain" Tapish yelled. The ever so calm Tapish had yelled at veer .

"That's not important right now. I will take her to room. Bhai tell someone to make soup for her " Veer said and carried her in his arms. He could feel her shiver a little. He felt guilty for doing such a thing. He didn't know she would faint. He cursed himself in mind.

"Sweetheart... Bani.... Can you hear me... Bani" Veer asked as he rubbed her feets.

"Thand lag.... rhi hain" She managed to say in between. She was drenched and on top of that it was winter.

"Bani.... Ssh... I will get one more duvet for you" Veer said and bought one more duvet and covered her with it as well. Tapish came with soup after a while. Veer helped her in sitting up. She was still shivering.

"Sweetheart ye... Ye... Peelo... Theek hain? " Bani looked at veer angrily and faced the other side.

"Okay..... I am sorry... I shouldn't have pushed you.... Ladna haina mujse? Sunaaana haina mujhe? Toh peelo aur theek ho jao? "

"Tumne.. Banaya? "

"Itna bhi acha nhi hoon ki tumhare liye cooking seekhein.... " Veer said and blew air on soup before feeding her.

"Mujhe nhi chahye... Tum.... Mujhe dedo ye bowl... " Bani said. Tapish looked at both of them. Stubborn kids... He muttered and took the bowl of soup from veer.

"Kya bhai "

"Main ise pilaata hoon... Tum hato... Bani.. Listen.... You are not in a state to drink it on your own. You are drenched and you are well aware of it. Don't you think it's better to have this soup and regain ur energy? " Tapish asked. Bani nodded her head.

"I can't trust him. He must have add poison in it. " Bani said while veer rolled his eyes.

"Ye soup house help ne banaya hain and tab main wahan hi tha. Ismain aisa kuch nhi hain. Have it" Tapish fed her the soup while veer muttered something under his breath.

"Feeling better? " Tapish asked.

"Well yeah.. I am good now "

"It's better to get changed. You can do it right? If not I will send our gate keeper's wife to help you "

"Nhi... No need.. Ermm... Thank you " Bani said. Tapish nodded and went from there. As bani went inside the washroom she saw that the tub was filled with hot water. All necessary things to take bath were already there.