All yours...

Bani sighed and turned to face veeranshu, who was making patterns on her bare back. Bani glared veer, which he royally ignored. Bani smiled and got back to her previous position. Her back touching, his front. Veer hugged her tightly and kissed her shoulder. Bani smiled and closed her eyes in contentment.

After their blissful night, bani was feeling sore as it was her first time. But yeah, she was soooo happy that finally she got her love. After waiting for 10,000 eons she got him, her veer. She didn't expect him to be this wild. She blushed remembering how he made love to her.

"Ghar wali.. Don't blush too much. Ye sab toh ab roz honewala hain" Veer said making her go red. Bani hit his hands, which is currently around her waist .

"I love you sweetheart" Veer said kissing her hairs. Both gazed at the wall and enjoyed the silence . Their hearts were at peace.

____________________

"Bani.... Tu thi kahan? Maine tumhein kaha tha na ki mujhe teri zarurat hain? " Mira asked bani, when she spotted her entering singhania mansion.

"Aree di... Ab main aagayi hoon na.. Chalo ab chalte hain "

"Kahan? " Veer asked.

"Mira di ke saath mall jaana h" Bani said. Veer gave her a naughty smile and looked at Mira.

" Main bhi chaloon? "

"Nhi... Tum nhi aaoge" Bani said.

"Tapish bhai bhi aa rhe haina Meeera?" Veer asked eyeing bani.

"Haa veer. Woh aa rhe hain. "

"Toh theek hain. Main bhi aa rha hoon. Chalo ghar wali, hum change karke aate hain. Dekho meera ko bhut jaldi hain " Veer said and pulled bani with him. Bani looked at veer.

" Koi nautanki nhi karoge tum. Theek hain? "Bani told him when they were in their room.

" Tumhein lagta bhi hain ki main tumhein tang karoonga. Kabhi nhi "

"Hehehe.. Itne bhole mat bano... Jaanti hoon ki tum kitne MASOOM ho. Theek hain? Ab jaldi se change karlo " Bani said and took out his clothes for him.

"Can't imagine my biwi doing all these typical wifey things. Kya din aagya " Veer said dramatically.

"Agar tumhein pehenna hain toh pehen lo nhi toh mat pehno "

"Tum chahti ho ki main kuch na pehnoon. Tumhaari iraade kuch theek nhi lg rha sweetheart"

"Uff veer. Jao toh sahi "

"Care to join? "

"Of course no "bani said and pushed him inside the washroom. She got ready in mira's room. When she came back, she found him setting his hair. He gave her a killer smile and got back to his work.

" Veer hato... Mujhe ready hona hain " Bani said.

"Ek minute sweetheart. Just one minute" Two minutes passed and still veer was not done.

"Veer do minutes hogaye. Hato... Agar ready hona h toh tapish bhai ki room m jao. Mujhe ready hone do " Bani said. Veer pulled her and made her stand in front of the mirror.

"Tum bhi ready hojao.... Main tumse lamba hoon. So i can manage "

"Tum mere height ka mazaak uda rahe ho... How cruel " Bani said and sat infront of the mirror. Veer shrugged it off  as he knows it's her drama. Actually he was liking this side of bani.