Tum Naagin ho?

It's continuation of the part The revelation. So many of you wanted me to add the part where bani reveals her true self to veer. So here it is.

Bani didnt know what to do. It's a good chance to reveal herself in front of him. May be, she would never get a chance like this ever. Bani made veer look at her face. Veer raised his brows questioningly.

"I need to tell you something " Bani said. Veer sensed the seriousness in her voice and moved a lil away from her. Bani fidgeted with her fingers. Veer noticed it and held her hands in his.

"I won't judge you. Feel free. If you don't want to tell it now   it's okay. Koi zabardasti nhi hain. Take your time" Veer said. Bani nodded her head. Should she back off  ?. She can back off right now but what about their relationship. It can't be built on lies.

"No veeranshu.. I need to tell you right now " Bani said. Veer nodded his head.

He had never seen her tensed like this. He so wanted to comfort her , pull her out of the tension but he knew untill she herself chose to do it, he can't do anything. Only she knew whats in her mind.

"Veeranshu.... Just think about it okay... What if you see a different side of mine.... Which you may hate... Will you be able to love me despite of the fact that i have a different side.? "

"I don't know what you are talking about sweetheart but yes to answer your question, I will always be able to love you the same way. In fact my love will grow stronger everyday. I don't care about THE DIFFERENT SIDE . I have seen every shades of you and I know what you are. " Bani was overwhelmed. This man and his words... It never fails to comfort her. Something Jay can never do. He accuses her when something gets out of her hands. He never tries to see the other side of the story. But with veer, everything is different, he doesn't care about the situation, he always stands by her whatever it may be.

"I heard that you are destined to die in the hands of Aadinaagin. Is that true "

"Woah sweetheart.... Ye sab tumhein kaise pata .... Woh toh hain... I was destined to fall for her but woh abhi tak aayi nhi. You know what , in initial days I thought you are a naagin and you remember the day when you and Jay were together in that forest and an eagle tried to attack you. That was me. I wanted to see if you are a naagin or not. Haha.... That was hilarious though, I didn't know Jay bhi tumhaare peeche bhaag jayega. Such a coward. But on a serious note, how do you know it sweetheart? " Veer asked.

"Kyunki main hoon woh aadinaagin. The one who is destined to kill you. The one whom you would get attracted to. Like the way it was said, you got attracted to the light again  , the light which happened to be a naagin in the form of a human. " Bani said. Veer stood  shocked for a while. It took him a while to understand what bani said.

"Veeranshu I married you bcz I wanted to take revenge "

"Kis baat ka badla..... Jo sadiyon pehle hua, uska badla? " (Veer know his past life)

"Nahin... I thought you killed Jay. I thought you snatched my life partner from me again. " Bani said. Veer sighed.

"I can't force you to accept me.... I know I am at fault. I should have said earlier"

"Why do you think you are at fault. I am sure tumhein pata hoga mere cheel hone ke bare main, may be first meet se hi. But it was today when I revealed myself to you. Toh tum galat kaise huyi sweetheart. And about this revenge game, dhabewala zinda hain  so revenge karne keliye bhi kuch reh nhi gya ab. And my dear Aadinaagin ji, main aapka peecha nhi chodnewala " Veer said. Bani looked at him in disbelief. She was a fool to hate him. How could she even hate this gem.... Of course he truly is a gem.

"I thought... "

"Kya?... Tumhein kya laga ye jaanke ki tum naagin ho, I would leave you. Come on sweetheart.... That hurts... My love is not that weak. okay?. Tum chahe naagin ho ya aur kuch koi farq nhi padta, tum meri sweetheart hi rahogi. Forever . " Veer said. Bani moved closer and kept her head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat. Veer wrapped his arms around her .

"You shouldn't have loved me like this veeranshu. Tumhaare pyaar ne mujhe bhi pagal bana diya. Jaise tumne kaha tha, main laqeer ko bhool gai, woh paar kar di, ban gayi teri deewani. Tumhaare pyaar ne mujhe pagal bana diya veer. Kaunsa jaadu kiya tumne muj par? "

"Haye sweetheart.... Kahin ye sapna toh nhi.. We talking normally is not a usual scene. You know... " Veer chuckled.

"I know. May be we can make it a usual scene. " Bani said. Veer pulled out from the hug.

"Bani..... Are you ready to give this relationship a chance? If you feel like it doesn't work out, I won't stop you from breaking it. I promise. But please try "

"I don't think there's a chance for this relationship to not work out. We are going to make it work. We will "

"Yes.... We will" Veer kissed her forehead. Bani closed her eyes.

Heaven........

So here it ends...

How is it...

Next topic:24 hrs challenge.