Love or.....

***Unedited***

Bani turned to look at veeranshu on being tired of his grinning and staring. She looked at him while he grinned more. His golden brown eyes looking at her intently as if trying to dig in the mysteries of her heart. Bani had enough of it.

"What? "

"What what? " Veer asked with the stupid grin.

"Veeranshu for God sake, can you please stop staring me like this. And why the hell are you looking at me this intently? " Bani asked.

"Why? Does that affect you Ms. Bani sharma? " Veer asked. Bani scoffed and looked away. Like Seriously Bani, you should have known before saying that. From the time he got to know that she is a naagin, he was behaving like this. To be specific he is behaving like this for two hours and thirty four minutes....

"Waise ghar wali ... Thank youuuuuu" Veer said leaning his back on the head rest. "Mujhe nhi pata tha ki tum apni shaktiyon se mera ghaav bhar dogi, acha laga " Bani looked at him briefly before walking towards the dressing table. She sat on the chair in front of the mirror and started removing the ornaments.

"Sweetheart.. Sunna" Veer started again. Bani looked at him through mirror and raised her eyebrows as if questioning him.

"Sweetheart tumhein pata hain, sab kuch...matlab sab kuch... Pehle se connected tha. Matlab mujhe pata hi nhi tha ki tum main... Matlab hamara itne saalon pehle ka connection hain. Tumhein pata hain jab tumne mujhe chaakku se chot pahoonchaayi... Oops sorry us chepu ne mujh par waar kiya, tab jaake mujhe ye sab yaad aaya. Tumhein pata hain sweetheart main bhut khush hoon. Bhut zyada... Aur uske baad tum aake mujhe bachaayi... Tumne apni shaktiyon se mera ghaav bhar diya... Thank you bani. " Bani kept looking at him without saying a word. She didn't know what to say. She wouldn't even want to think about the events that had taken place earlier. For the second time in a single day, she was scared to death. The thought of losing veer did scare her. It's another thing that she wouldn't accept.

"Sweetheart... Itna bhi kya chup rehna... Kuch bolo na.. Aree dekho.. Mujhe tumse koi shikhaayat nhi hain, koi problem nhi hain, theek hain? " Veer said.

"Veeranshu so jao... Bhut dher hogyi hain...oh wait...jo kaada maine tumhaare liye banaya tha, jo tumne mere aane se pehle washroom main phenk diya tha, use main dubaara bananewali hoon. Woh peeke so jaana "

"Uska smell kuch ajeeb nhi h? Matlab ewww"

"Alcohol ki smell toh bada pasand hain. Chup chaap woh peeke so jaana . Main abhi aayi"  Bani said and went out of the room. Veer being veer followed her downstairs. As bani was taking out herbal leaves which she had brought from nàag mandir, veer came behind her and screamed near her ears making her shout in fear. Bani turned and found veer laughing. She pushed him and hit him on his chest not remembering abt the wound.