𝟎𝟏.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

The first day of school can be a pain for anyone

The first day of school can be a pain for anyone. Well definitely if you're new. My sister told me to just be me and observe my surroundings and I do that all the time.

With my mother's death heavy on my mind; I don't think I'll be ever able to get through this school year. My therapist said to just focus on something positive and do extracurricular activities which I'm not totally sure on.

Since I've already got my schedule and I've located all my classes within thirty minutes since I did come a bit early. I see a couple of people here early as well and I'm guessing some of them are athletes since they are wearing sports gear.

I go to my locker with my backpack hanging over my shoulder. I open my locker and toss my items inside only taking out my first three classes of today out of it since my fourth period is gym.

Their uniforms aren't that bad and I'd say I don't look that bad. I took a little photo earlier in the morning since Zahara had to be at work early in the morning.

I know my Instagram timeline will be flooded with everyone's first day of school pictures which is why I'm not going to be on there today. I may post a photo but that's all depending on how I feel.

I walk to my first class which is AP English. I'm actually excited about this class since this is a prestige school. I walk inside and see an empty classroom meaning I'm early.

Thank God because I would hate to come in a class and everyone is staring at me. Like, do your work ma'am or sir. Then teachers wanna pick and try to call you out and then get embarrassed thinking they know the facts.

I see my first teacher of the day and hopefully, I won't have a problem with them.

"Hi you're the first student of the day, can I have your name?" She asks and puts the marker down as I walk into the classroom.

I look around at my surroundings and her room is purple and just about purple everything. It's cute.

"Yes ma'am I'm new to this school and English so happens to be my favorite subject," I say as I walk to a desk to the front of the class and near the window.

Most people wouldn't even want to sit in front of a class considering they do not won't the teacher to call their name or it would draw attention to them.

"Well that's lovely dear I hope you're liking your first day; I'm Mrs.Greene." She says as more students start to walk into the classroom.

Mrs.Greene is an older black woman who looks like she's in her late thirties. She seems nice but you could never know. This is my first day after all and she doesn't know me that well.

"Well, I don't know how I feel since it is the first day," I say simply as a sign to end the conversation, and I guess she understood since she went back to her desk. Honestly, I just wanted to get my education out, and no I did not want to make friends.