𝟏𝟎.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

London had texted but the week of school was already over

London had texted but the week of school was already over. I felt like she was lying when she told me she was sick. I'll get it out of her eventually.

After what I heard last week, it was more than that. Someone said something to London and hurt her feelings. I want to know what was said.

Tryouts begin tomorrow and I haven't decided if I want to try out for the team or not. The way London explained it, their cheer team did stunts and I'm pretty short and refuse to be a flyer. Aint nobody finna have me break a leg, neck, or arm.

I do know how to do flips nothing major and I think I could do a split with some stretching. I'm not a loud person so the cheers are going to be my downfall.

Why am I talking as if I'm going to try out? I mean if this gets London to tell me what happened when I didn't come to school then I guess I'll be trying out for the team.

I wait next to my locker til I see London walk into the school. I already have my books for my class, all that is left is for London to come in. I hope she's not ghosting me today, cause if so then that's going to be a problem.

London finally walks into the school and I see three girls walk up to her and they have words. One of the girls was the volleyball player that London was talking about to me on the first day of school.

I wait until they're done with their conversation and London heads towards me and places a small smile on her face.

"Hey girl what was that about?" I ask as I point to the trio walking away.

"N-Nothing, but anyways girl are you going to tell me what happened in the closet with Korbin? Aren't you glad that my stomach was torn up?" London says finally placing a real smile on her face. She changed the subject.

Wait til I tell her what happened at his house.

"I peeped how you changed the subject but I'll let you tell me when you're ready and I'll give you the tea as we walk to class," I say as I grab her arm and we walk to class.

London stares at me with a look of shock when I sit down in my seat in English class. I immediately notice Korbin in the back laughing like he doesn't have a care in the world. Laughing like he didn't just stick his tongue down my throat last week.

We didn't even finish the project that day but we have more time. I guess Mrs.Greene gave us all that time because she knew students were going to slack while doing that project.

"So you telling me that he likes you?" She says a little too loud that people glance at us.

"Shhh you might as well tell everyone that I have a boyfriend London," I say as I look at her sternly.

"My bad." She says sheepishly while taking her notebook out

"Yeah you haven't been that excited about that cheer tryouts tomorrow, you almost have me thinking you're not going to try out," I say jokingly but stop smiling when I see her just staring down at her feet.