𝟎𝟕.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭...
I laugh once he asks that question like full-blown-out laughing. I almost cried.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him while tilting my head, moving closer than we already were without realizing it.

"I don't repeat myself. So you can answer the question." Korbin says.

"No I heard what you said, no need to repeat the question but it's like the audacity," I say as shake my head.

This drink getting to my head, I'm not even the type to argue. Point. Blank. Period. It's just something about him that makes me wanna slap him or punch him.

And I did just that. I slapped him hard too. Like I'm pretty sure they heard it from outside. I widened my eyes once I did it. I opened the door to the closet without looking at his reaction and ran out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"London I already said I wasn't coming to school today; you're going to have to do without me," I say to London over the phone.

"Why though?!! We're supposed to play dodgeball today and you never told me what happened at the party, you just disappeared after you went in the closet with Korbin." London says.

"I'll tell you about it tomorrow but for now I'm not feeling good and Mary came to visit me so I'm PMSing right now," I say as I rub my stomach.

I have been on the toilet nonstop and I honestly can't say that I enjoyed it. I hate when my cycle comes on it pops up out of nowhere. When I put it on my flow app; my cycle does not come on the date that the flow app says it's supposed to come on.

I guess that's mother nature for you.

Zahara volunteered like the good sister she is and went to the store to grab me some snacks. In this time of need, I really wouldn't mind having a spice bowl. I didn't know what that was months ago but Zahara was in the kitchen eating some and I asked what it was and she couldn't believe I didn't know what a spice bowl was. Since then I've been stuck on them like glue and eat them twice a week.

My stomach is already torn up so why not?

So stuck in my thoughts about that juicy spice bowl I forget I'm on the phone with London.

"Okay girl well I guess I'll let you go and I will come get you tomorrow and we can stop by Starbucks and get some drinks, my treat and you shall spill all the tea tomorrow," London says. I can practically hear the excitement in her voice.