𝟎𝟔.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

I pull my number out of the basket and look at it

I pull my number out of the basket and look at it. Number 6, I guess that's not too much of a bad number. London had gone before and had already got her number but of course, didn't tell me what number she got. She drunkenly moves as I try to hold her up from falling.

To think that bottle of water would have helped her at least get sober, but she still is drunk. I on the other hand am just a little tipsy and still aware of my surroundings.

"Okay, Imma say a random number, and the two matching ones can come up to either the closet or the guest restroom over there. Got it." Zane says as people around the room nod their heads including myself.

Not gone to lie I hope I'm in a room with a girl because I'm getting anxious thinking about who I'm going to be paired up with.

"Number 9. Can I get a number 9," Zane says whilst laughing.

"Yo dude you corny as hell," Paxton says while shaking his head.

A girl and a dude both come forward when the number is called. Not going to lie the girl looks like she's going to go in there in do something and the dude too. They choose to go into the closet. Which might I add is pretty small, so I don't know what they plan on doing in there.

"And the timer starts now," Zane says stating the timer on his phone.

"So while we wait, we're going to call the next number, so when they dip out; we'll know who's next," Paxton says.

"Sounds good to me. Number 4," Zane says.

London taps me on my shoulder, and I turn around to see her holding her stomach.

"I'm number 4 but I feel like I'm finna puke. Can you take my number for me?" She asks.

"I don't know because what if I'm paired up with someone, I don't like then I'm just going to be plain stuck," I whisper back to her.

Meaning I didn't want to be paired up with a dude and for that matter I didn't want to be paired off with Korbin.

"PLEASE," London begs while sticking her bottom lip out.

I sigh and look down at my shoe. I look back up and nod my head up and down. "I guess," I say she hands me her little piece of paper with four on it.

We were so caught up in our conversation I didn't notice Korbin step up when number four was called.

"Thank you," London says whispering to me running off to the guest bathroom. She slams the door shut and you hear the click of the lock. All I heard was her throwing up. I did try to get her to drink water.

I go to a table where some people are standing with cups and bottles of liquor.

I grab a cup and pour myself some Crown Royale in it. I gulp it down in one go. That. Was. A lot.