𝟎𝟒.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

And now I cannot trust youAnd I'm forced to let you goThat's what spreading thinly on us doHate to see you lose controlNow I must spend all my time thinking of all your lies and cover-upsYou're switching up on everyone who loves youBut that doesn'...

And I'm forced to let you go
That's what spreading thinly on us do
Hate to see you lose control
Now I must spend all my time thinking of all your lies and cover-ups
You're switching up on everyone who loves you
But that doesn't stop the show and I think you should know that

"Baby you're the reason, you always think the only one who needs attention is you." I sing along with Mariah the Scientist's "Spread Thin".

I finished up my homework for the weekend. Even though it's Saturday morning, I really don't have anything else to do so I just went ahead and finished it.

Zahara busts up into my room and inspects it and glares at me whilst tilting her head. Wait! She's here. I look up from phone and smile at her.

"People become a senior and don't know how to act." She says as she places her hands on her hips."

"Hey, I've missed you," I say as I pout my lips. Even though me and Zahara haven't known each other that long it feels like we're sisters. Well, we are but that's not the point. I've never even remotely gotten close to anyone then.

"I've missed you too, how was your first week of school?" She says as she sits down on my bed.

"It wasn't bad; first week and we've already been assigned a project," I say.

"One thing I don't miss about school is work, They want to let us chill for the first week, and teachers be doing the most." She says with a dramatic sigh.

"I actually like the project it's just whom I'm partnered up with," I say as I think about the project and how it's going to work with me and Korbin.

"Well, whoever you're partnered up with let them know my hands are bisexual." She says.

"That's not necessary," I say as my phone dings.

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

I glance at the message and my phone dings again.

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞.

"Who blowing up your phone like that?" Zahara says as she looks over my shoulder and glances at my phone.

"My friend, London invited me to this party," I say as I contemplate texting her back.

Before I could text back Zahara snatched the phone out of my hand and typed fast on my phone.

"You going to that party? Matter of fact put some clothes on, we're gonna get you some fresh for this party." She says as she gets up and leaves the room.