𝟏𝟏.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

"Yeah there is a problem, I overheard a  couple of days ago about your interaction with my friend London, and what you said to her was mean and immature and I just think if you have time to bring other girls down because of your insecurities then ...

"Yeah there is a problem, I overheard a  couple of days ago about your interaction with my friend London, and what you said to her was mean and immature and I just think if you have time to bring other girls down because of your insecurities then maybe you shouldn't even be on the cheer team," I say.

"I honestly don't know who said it but it doesn't matter. I heard you apologized today, I'm just letting you know that if you have any issue with London that you want to get off your chest you can come to me about it." I finished and before I gave them a chance to say anything I walked off.

That sounded way worse inside my head. I didn't think it'd come off like that. Honestly, it didn't sound rude on my part

I mean like Zahara says "If the pussy ass hoe wanted to fight, she would have put her hands on me but she doesn't want the smoke."

"Okay, today's game will consist of our captain and co-captain of the basketball team that will choose their teams and their starting five. Everyone will get a chance to play and if you have great defense or score at least 4 points you will get an A+ today in class." Coach Landon says while clapping his hands.

I'm guessing Korbin's the captain, I hope he doesn't choose me on his team. I am not in the mood to be bossed around. Not by him at least.

"You guys can start choosing your teams." Coach Akira says as she and Coach Landon walk off to the bleachers.

"Okay, I'll start," Korbin says as he looks around the crowd of students with his arms crossed.

I don't know why he thinks he runs something because he is a basketball team captain.

"You." He says as he points to a chocolate boy who's not too far from me. Oh, that's his weird friend who walked up on me the other day.

They dap each other up and the other boy who is a captain chooses his person. They go back and forward until it's only me and 7 other people. I would have thought I got picked by now even London got picked and she doesn't even play basketball. Maybe it's because I'm short.

I feel a stare from around the gym and glance around only to see Jeyla and her friends glancing at me and whispering. I mean they ain't gone say it to my face. Why make a big deal out of it?

"Come on partner," Korbin says as he nods his head at me I think. I glance around to see if he is talking about somebody else only to see he's looking at me.

Great!! I'm on his team so he could boss me around. I walked over to his team, where 15ish people stood. Our gym class isn't that big only a minimum of 50 people can get in a gym class. This class has the majority of the basketball players and some other people who are into sports.

The boys finish choosing their teams, and the other captain, Evan chooses London for his team. So I guess me and London are on different teams and it doesn't make it any better that she's on a team with Nicole. I hope she's not not bullying ish.