Ch. 7 Hey There, Boy

Warning: Censored NSFW (Implications) and Spoilers on the Liyue chapter of the story.

Book Cover Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/Qing11502143

Please ★ (Star) this Chapter if you enjoy reading and give some feedback! That would really help! ❤

Hi everyone! I kept my promise, haha :) I have a bad habit where I always abandon my stories and leave them unfinished, but I knew that I loved this ship too much to let that habit get the best of me. About a thousand of you actually went and either wrote out the link or went to the comments exclusively to click on the link for the smut! Like damn, are you guys that horny 😂(But jk, I'm also horny 24/7 too) Anyways, enjoy!

Scroll down for Question of the Chapter ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

--

Childe searched desperately for Zhongli, nudging associates aside as he ran outside of the Northland Bank and climbed on top of a roof of another building. That was when he witnessed a death. As common as it was for Childe, Rex Lapis's death was not comparable to anyone else's. The Fatui knew Rex Lapis was most vulnerable during the annual ritual; that was when they struck him down in almost a majestic manner. There were no screams at first; everyone was shocked as the golden dragon fell through the air slowly and landed onto the quartz floor with a hard thud.

Then, there was the chaos.

People started screaming as Childe dashed from building to building, turning off his emotions and executing his mission.

Aether. Blond braid, brown eyes, and outlandish clothing. Childe muttered to himself as he surfed on a wave made from his Vision. Some time passed until he finally spotted a glimpse of blond hair rushing down from the platform where Rex Lapis fell with a stream of Milleth tailing him. Jumping off the horse he was on, he glided in front of Aether, just managing to hit a Milleth off balance. Taking a survey of the situation and area, Childe turned around to take a look at Aether. His features were somewhat indescribable; he was fair-skinned with a single blond braid, and beside him was a floating companion with white hair.

The white-haired companion turned around and glared at Childe. A shiver ran through him as the cold navy eyes because they reminded him of someone from the Abyss. Someone truly dreadful, Childe thought to himself as he put up a front and winked.

"Hold still for a second, yeah?" Childe grinned as he slashed down two more Milleth.

"I don't think we can have a proper conversation here. Let's move to another place." Childe said amidst the chaos as he ran in the direction of the Northland Bank, glad to see Aether follow in pursuit and the mission execute as planned. The next step is to gain Aether's trust, collect information, and find where Ninguang hid the corpse.

Once at the Northland Bank, Childe began filling Aether in, occupying him with clearing his name to the adepti first.

"My name is Childe, and you?" He inquired to Aether, putting on a charismatic smile.

"Aether. Why did you decide to help me?" Aether replied, looking around the golden walls of the bank, cautious. Childe knew he would have to harp on Aether's distrust first to gain more trust eventually.