𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

"Bye mom! I'm heading to school!" Midoriya shouted as she grabbed her keys.

"Alright sweetie, please be safe and have a good first day." Inko said as Midoriya nodded and quickly went to catch her bus.

••••••••••

The bus arrived as Midoriya got on but saw that there were no seats available.

She sighed as she stood next to boy with white and red half-n-half hair and tried to reach the handle but couldn't.

'You've got to be kidding me..!'

The boy noticed as he grabbed Midoriya's handled and put his elbow out to her.

Midoriya was startled as she smiled and put her hands around his arm.

"Thank you um-..?"

"Shoto Todoroki."

"Alright Todoroki, thanks again." Midoriya said as Todoroki blushed and they stood there for the rest of their bus ride.

••••••••••

Bell rang and it was time for Midoriya to introduce herself to her new class.

"Alright be quiet you brats. We got a new student. So be nice to her." Aizawa said as the door opened and Midoriya entered the class.

Everyone couldn't get their attention off her.

"H-hello! My name is Izuka Midoriya! My quirk is telekinesis." Midoriya said as she added a smile in the end.

No one said anything as she began to get a bit nervous and then she noticed a familiar face.

"Kacchan..? Oh my All Might it is you!" Midoriya said as she made her way to Bakugou.

She squished him in between her boobs as Bakugou turned a dark red.

"S-shitty nerd!"

••••••••••

'Why on my first day..!?'

There was a villain attack and everyone was trying There best to stay alive until the Pro Heroes arrive.

Midoriya was fighting with Dabi as he was going pretty easy on her.

You probably already know why.

'... she's.. cute.'

Midoriya lifted a bolder and broke it up into smaller pieces and started attacking Dabi.

Todoroki was helping Aizawa take down a villain when Todoroki slipped off the edge of a cliff and started to fall.

Midoriya saw as she quickly ran and caught Todoroki in her arms.

"Hi Todoroki."

"Hello Midoriya.." Todoroki said as he blushed when caught in her arms.

Dabi wasn't too pleased.

"Tch."

••••••••••

Todoroki yawned as he felt extremely tired after the villain attack and sat on the couch.

Midoriya got herself a treat and some tea and sat down next to him.

As she was on her phone, Todoroki fell asleep and his head started to tilt.

It tilted on Midoriya's boobs as he just slept there soundly and Midoriya was startled by Todoroki's head on her boobs as she didn't know what to do and just left him there.

Mineta and Kaminari saw what happened as Mineta was now glaring at Todoroki in frustration.

Kaminari was just disappointed.