𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Midoriya was in the library right now when the bell rang.

'Guess it's time for class.'

Midoriya grabbed her books as she checked them out, and started to make her way to class when she found a purple sweater.

She found it quite comfortable.

Why?

Well she was wearing it.

Midoriya decided to keep it on until then and then she would take it to the lost and found.

••••••••••

Class ended as Midoriya was making her way to her next one.

Aizawa saw Midoriya with the purple sweater and thought it looked familiar.

He decided to ignore it since he couldn't remember and was too lazy to remember anyways.

••••••••••

'I could've sworn I left it there.. where the hell would it be??'

A boy with purple hair was looking for the sweater Midoriya was wearing as he had already checked the lost and found and already went back to see if the sweater was there, but no luck.

Midoriya passed by the purple-haired boy as he turned around and quickly saw his purple sweater.

"Umm.. excuse me-!"

Purple-haired quickly went after Midoriya.

••••••••••

Midoriya was sitting on the couch in the library when purple-haired quickly noticed how cute Midoriya looked.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He couldn't bring himself to ask for his sweater back as he just blushed and made his way back to class.

••••••••••

"Ok class.. Principal Nezu has decided to add a student of class 1-B. Come on in Shinso." Aizawa said as everyone saw him and he looked pretty tired.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso, and my quirk is brainwashing." Shinso said as he just took his seat.

Midoriya was amazed as she wanted to get more information on Shinso's quirk and how well it works or rather how long it lasts or even if there are some boundaries to his quirk.

Midoriya got out from her seat and decided to go ask her questions and get her answers.

••••••••••

Shinso was kinda enjoying Midoriya's company and by company I mean her just talking to him.

Aizawa then realized we're the sweater had come from as he went over to Shinso.

"Shinso, isn't that the sweater you were looking for?" Aizawa asked as Shinso jolted.

"Wait-! This is yours? Oh my All Might-, I'm so sorry! Here I'll just take it off-!"

"No, I mean yeah it's my sweater- wait no-!, no! Keep it. I have many more.." Shinso said as Aizawa sighed and just goes back to his desk.

Midoriya smiled happily as she got to keep the comfy sweater.

ᖴEᗰᗩᒪE ᗪEKᑌजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें