𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

"I said.. SETTLE DOWN!" Aizawa shouted as his students finally get the message and sit down in their seats.

"Ok so today everyone will be assign to a specific person's persona and then everyone will present it to everyone got it?" Aizawa said as everyone nodded.

Aizawa pulled out a bin that had a the names of everyone and everyone grabbed a little piece of paper and got started on trying to figure out their persona.

Midoriya finally got her paper as she took a look at it.

Katsuki Bakugou.

Midoriya sighed as she already knew what to do for him and just pulled out a book and began to read.

••••••••••••

"Alright times up, get ready to act." Aizawa said as he just wanted to get this over with.

Everyone began to act and overall, every got at least a B+ or an A.

Midoriya was finally up as she coughed and began her act.

"Move out the way extras! I'm going to be the No. 1 hero around here!" Midoriya acted out as everyone was pretty speechless.

Midoriya kept it up until she was finally done and waited for her grade from Aizawa.

"A+"

Everyone's mouth dropped as they couldn't believe Midoriya was the first one to get an A+.

Bakugou was next as he was pretty ticked off.

'Damn nerd! She wasn't even that good.!'

Bakugou began to act as everyone was pretty impressed, even Midoriya.

"You get an A-." Aizawa said as Bakugou's eyebrow twitched.

"What.?"

"The reason is.. because Midoriya always calls you Kacchan, but you've been avoiding to say that so A-." Aizawa explained as Bakugou blushed and went back to his seat.

Midoriya giggled as the rest of the students missed up their personas.

••••••••••

"Mr. Aizawa?" Midoriya said as she was raising her hand.

"What?"

"May I go to the bathroom?" Midoriya asked as Aizawa sighs.

"Be quick, class is about to end."

Midoriya nodded and quickly left the classroom.

Mina was feeling mischievous today as she put a chair up in front and then whistle to get everyone's attention.

"Ok guys.. so I put a chair up front and whoever sits on it first.. gets to marry Izuka~." Mina said as the boys were still for a moment but then they all began to attack each other.

"Give me the chair!"

"No! Get away!"

"Tch! You damn extras! I'm going to marry her!"

"I deserve that chair."

"As if!"

Mina laughed as the boys fought for the chair but what they didn't realize is that the chair was already out of their reach and Midoriya finally came back.

She sighed as she sat down on the chair and Mina then began to laugh historically.

"HAHAHA!!!"

The boys all looked at Midoriya as they went silent and just sat back into their seats.

Midoriya on the other hand was confused to why Mina was laughing but shrugged her shoulders and went back to read in her book.