𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

"Oh-.. hello." Midoriya said as she was talking to someone.

"So would you like to play with me..?"

"Sure Kaminari!" Midoriya said as Kaminari smiled happily and quickly went to set up the game.

••••••••••

"What?! I totally beat you on that one! You're cheating!" Kaminari said as Midoriya giggled.

"I won fair and square." Midoriya said with a proud smile as Kaminari sighed.

"Man your good at this game.." Kaminari said as he sighed and felt hungry.

"You hungry?" Midoriya asked as Kaminari nodded.

"Want to go get McDonald's~?" Midoriya said as Kaminari smiled.

"Yes please!"

Midoriya smiled as Kaminari and her quickly left.

••••••••••

"This is so good!!" Midoriya moaned as she took a bite out of Kaminari's food.

"I know right?!"

Someone bumped into Kaminari as she apologized and quickly ran off.

"Umm.. was I scary to her??"

"I don't know.."

Kaminari shrugged as they continued to walking back to UA.

Kaminari felt himself getting smaller, and then poof!

Midoriya jolted as she was now surrounded in smoke.

"Kami?! Where are you?" Midoriya said as she heard a baby crying.

She looked down and saw baby Kaminari.

"Oh... my... All Might!!"

••••••••••

"You mean to tell me that Kaminari just turned into a damn kid?" Aizawa said as Midoriya nodded.

"How did he even turn into a kid??"

".. I think it was the woman that bumped into him when we were coming back from McDonald's.." Midoriya said as Aizawa sighed.

"I'll go see if we can find the female and ask her how long this will last." Aizawa said as he left.

"Wait! What about Kaminari??"

"That sounds like a you problem." Aizawa said as Midoriya sighed and looked down at baby Kaminari.

He giggled as Midoriya giggled.

"You're pretty cute.. guess I'll have to take care of you for the time being." Midoriya said as she carried baby Kaminari and off they went to there dorms.

••••••••••

"Kaminari.. please get down from there." Midoriya said as Kaminari was giggling.

Kaminari has been climbing to high places thinking it's funny to see Midoriya worry for him.

He was on top of the fridge as Midoriya was trying to him down.

"Please Kami.. I don't want you to get hurt." Midoriya said as she tried to grab him but he slipped through her.

Kaminari just stuck his tongue out as he giggled until his foot slipped.

Midoriya eyes widen as she quickly went to catch Kaminari.

Kaminari cried as Midoriya was quick to catch him in her arms.

"Shh.. it's okay, it's okay.. I got you."

Kaminari just cried as Midoriya carried him to the couch and laid there with him on top of her.

Midoriya hummed Kaminari a tune to calm him down as it was working.

Soon after Midoriya and Kaminari had fallen asleep on the couch.

Kaminari began to get bigger and the poof!

He was back to his original body as he felt comfortable and just snuggled into Midoriya's arms.