𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

"Ugh.. it's so hot today!" Midoriya said as she was eating a popsicle that Todoroki bought as he also got himself an ice-cream.

"Midoriya what are you doing?!" Todoroki said as Midoriya started to unbutton her shirt a bit.

"I'm sorry Todoroki for my inappropriate behavior but the heat is too much for me." Midoriya said as she then fanned herself.

Todoroki blushed as he looked away.

••••••••••

"Alright, class dismissed. Get out." Aizawa said as everyone packed up and Aizawa went inside his yellow sleeping bag.

"Oh! Hello Todoroki, want to walk to our next class together?" Midoriya asked as Todoroki smiled and nodded.

"Great let's-"

"Coming through!"

"Move out the way!"

Todoroki and Midoriya were shoved into Midoriya's locker and then the locker door shut.

Midoriya pushed it but it wouldn't budge.

"Todoroki.. we're stuck in here." Midoriya said as Todoroki sighed.

"Do you have your phone with you?"

"I do.. but.. it's already dead." Midoriya said.

"I left mine in my locker.." Todoroki said as he sighs.

"Guess we're stuck in here until everyone gets out of class, and we even missed class!" Midoriya said as she panicked a bit.

"I'm fine with that. I didn't want to work with my father either way."

"Huh what do you mean?" Midoriya asked.

"I heard Endeavor was substituting for All Might." Todoroki says as Midoriya giggles and that makes Todoroki blush.

••••••••••

Class still hasn't ended as it was getting a bit hot in the locker for Midoriya.

Todoroki saw that Midoriya was sweating as he decided to use his ice quirk and cool the locker a bit.

"Wah~.. thanks Todoroki!" Midoriya says as Todoroki blushes.

"No problem Midoriya."

Midoriya begins to get bored of waiting as she starts to fall asleep.

She falls on Todoroki's chest and sleeps soundly on there.

Todoroki jolts at the sudden action as he then blushes and doesn't know what to do.

'What do I do?! Do I hold her? Will that make her uncomfortable? Would she even like it if I hold her?'

Todoroki just wraps his arms around Midoriya's body as he holds her and he also begins to fall asleep.

••••••••••

Midoriya woke up as she saw herself on Todoroki and blushed.

She accidentally pushes herself as her lips brushed against Todoroki's as he woke up.

Todoroki was confused as he saw that Midoriya's lips and his were a bit connected.

He blushes as he tries to back away.

"Have you guys seen Midoriya or Todoroki anywhere they weren't in class and Midoriya never misses class so-"

"Uraraka! We're in here!" Midoriya shouted as Uraraka quickly goes to her locker and opens it.

"Oh my All Might! How did you two even get in here."

Midoriya explains what happens as Uraraka understood.

"Ugh, people here really don't know act like teenagers." Uraraka said as she saw Todoroki's blushing face.

"Soo~.. what happened while you guys were in there~?" Uraraka said in a flirtatious way.

Midoriya blushes as she looks away.

"Uraraka!!"