𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

"Woah Izuka.. that's-.. awesome! Kiri and Bakubabe really protected you huh~."

Midoriya blushed a little as she giggled.

"Yeah, and I'm glad. I would've been in a bit of trouble without them." Midoriya said as she knew she would've destroyed those two harasser.

"Oh! Where is Uraraka?" Midoriya asked as the girls looked around.

"She was here a moment ago.." Momo said as Midoriya got up from the couch.

"I'll go look for her, she's probably doing some training." Midoriya said as the girls nodded and went back to talk with one another.

••••••••••

Midoriya made it to the training room as Uraraka was lifting weights.

"Uraraka!"

Uraraka turned as she smiled.

"Hey Izuka-kun! Sorry that I left, I just wanted to get some training in." Uraraka said as Midoriya smiled.

"It's fine, but why did you bring your hero suit?"

"Uh.. I just- want you to try it on!" Uraraka said as smiled.

"Oh umm.. sure."

Midoriya grabbed her suit as it looked like it got bigger and then put it on.

"Woah! I'm.. floating!" Midoriya exclaimed as she was flying a bit.

"Yeah.. um.. I lied. I just got it back from the Support Course. Hatsume-kun did some updates on my hero suit! Isn't it cool?!" Uraraka said as Midoriya giggled.

"Very! Is it okay if I take notes on your hero suit?!" Midoriya said as she pulled her notebook.

Uraraka giggled as she nodded.

••••••••••

"So when I wore it, it expanded as it knew my body size. It also changed color which is pretty cool! And there was a bit of gravity added in your hero suit so that's also an improvement!" Midoriya said as Uraraka nodded.

She was quite surprised how good Midoriya is on figuring out everything updated on her suit, but at the same time, she knew Midoriya could figure it out either way.

"It's amazing that Hatsume added all these new updates! Though you're already a great hero as it is now." Midoriya said with a smile a Uraraka blushes.

"Thanks Izuka-kun.."

"Why don't we work out together?" Midoriya asked as Uraraka was now determined.

"Yes!"

••••••••••

"Hey girls.. have you heard?"

"Heard about what?" Midoriya asked as Mina gasped.

"Girl! UA is finally hosting a prom!" Mina said as the girls were shocked.

"For real?!" Uraraka asked as Mina was now really surprised.

"I thought some of y'all would know but it seems I was wrong."

"*kero* Actually, I already knew and even Tokoyami knew."

"Wow.. I'm disappointed in all of you." Mina said as the girls chuckled.

"Sorry Mina, but we were all just training or studying for school." Momo said as the girls nodded.

" Momo said as the girls nodded

Mina went silent.

"Looks like someone hasn't been studying*kero*." Tsuyu said as Mina slumped to the floor.

The girls nervously chuckle as Mina is just now curled up into a ball.