𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

"F*cking nerd left me alone.. I wanted to cuddle some more.."

Bakugou bumps into someone.

"Watch it!"

"Wah! S-sorry!"

"Tch, damn extra.."

••••••••••

Bakugou arrived to class as he sat down but felt his clothes sag a little bit.

'What the f*ck. Why do my clothe feel saggy as if they don't f*cking fit me??'

"Hey Bakubro- oh-! Pftt..!!"

Bakugou was confused as to why Kaminari was laughing as he ignored it.

Everyone was whispering until Aizawa came into the class.

"Morning brats- Bakugou?"

"Yeah? Who else?" Bakugou said in a sarcastic tone as Aizawa sighed.

"Why didn't any of you tell him he was turned into a girl?" Aizawa said as Bakugou was now really confused.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?! *touches boobs* HOLY SH*T!!" Bakugou said as he was frighten.

"So.. you didn't know you were a girl this whole time?" Aizawa asked as Bakugou looked at him confused.

"Of course I didn't know!" Bakugou shouted as Midoriya gasped as she has finally arrived to see Bakugou as a female.

"Kacchan! You're a girl!" Midoriya exclaimed as Bakugou sighs.

"Yeah, I'm a girl."

Mineta was about to touch Bakugou's female ass when Midoriya caught him as she glared down at him.

Mineta shivered as he quickly wanted to go back to his seat.

Bakugou saw what happened as he blushed and then Midoriya smiled at him.

"Come on Kacchan, let's get Momo to get your measurements!"

"Huh?! Why?!"

"Well.. your not going to wet you clothes right? They'll just fall off you. Besides Momo is already waiting so come on!" Midoriya said as she grabbed Bakugou's hand and left.

••••••••••

"What the f*ck?! Why the heck am I wearing a skirt?!" Bakugou shouted as Momo sighs.

"I already told you, it's our dress code to wear skirts."

"Well f*ck the dress code! I'm going to wear pants." Bakugou said as he stomped away.

Midoriya sighs as she realized something.

"Hey.. come here girls." Midoriya said as the girls gathered in a circle as Midoriya told them her little idea.

••••••••••

It was time for training as all the boys were out on the field, but where were the girls?

"Hey um.. where are all the girls, well besides Bakubro." Kirishima said as Bakugou twitched.

"What was that sh*tty hair?" Bakugou said as Kirishima went silent.

"Oh! Look Uraraka is.. -umm.. the girls.." Iida was stuttering and cutting himself off.

"What is it Iidabro??" Kaminari asked as he looked at the direction Iida was looking at and saw all the girls in cheerleading uniforms.

"Wahh!! Izuka-kun! You look so beautiful in the cheerleader's uniform!" Uraraka complimented as Midoriya smiled.

"Thank you Uraraka!"

Bakugou quickly took off his sweater and tied it around Midoriya's waist.

"Kacchan?"

"You can't wear sh*t like this!" Bakugou said as he was blushing a bit.

Midoriya chuckled as she smirked.

"So.. Kacchan.. want to try it out?" Midoriya asked as Bakugou was confused until it hit him.

"Um.. f*ck no."

The girls grabbed Bakugou as they took him to put him in the cheerleading uniform.

••••••••••

"Kacchan you look so gorgeous!" Midoriya complimented as Bakugou blushed but then saw some guys checking him out

He glared as they quickly got scared and left him alone.

"Alright I'm going to take it off before I turn back-"

Bakugou was cut off by him turning back to his old self as the cheerleading uniform was torn apart.

Bakugou sighed as Midoriya took off his sweater and wrapped it around him.

"You need it more than I do.."

"Gee, thanks nerd."