The Wolve and the Child

You know the story dont you. 

A child who is born to a large family grows up to wanting to be a hero. 

The child then lies his way into the best school possible only to be found out and then "Bullied" cause of his dream. 

Well what happens when that child is bullied to far only to die, thinking that his dream was dead along with him. 

That would be true. 

If it wasn't for my intervention, because a soul as pure as this one should not go to waste. 

Space Between Spaces 

The sight of a bright white ball is seen floating within a sea of what looks like stars but are also other bright balls as well which float and move almost as if their being carried by an unseen current, like a leaf being carried on a rivers current, in the center is a figure looking at a scroll checking off names on it and is working silently just going about their day as they go through the names of what seems to be the recently deceased until a bright glowing sphere and a new name comes into view. 

"Jaune Arc" 

The figure says with a deep voice before reaching their hand up allowing the sphere to land and soon shows the life of the person who died to which makes the figure shake their head. 

"My, my such a waste of a honorable one. Such dreams, Such hopes, such a pure a soul like yours should not go to waste." 

The figure said as they wave their hand over the ball which glows and turns into a new born baby with blond hair and blue eyes which open and look up to see an older looking grey wolve in a kimono holding the baby boy smiling. 

"Happy birthday Jaune, you may not know me but I am Yamamoto the 1st emperor of a vast Empire...and you will be my warrior, my samurai, my chosen one for a great purpose." 

The baby didnt seem to understand and instead giggles as it reaches to his hand which he allows for the baby to grab which caused him to have a smile on the old warriors face, however his head went up as if to hear something which made him smile before looking down at the baby in his arm. 

"Jaune it seems their is one who wishes to be a big brother, would you like to be apart of a family who will love and teach you to be a great warrior ?" 

His answer from tickling the baby was laughter which caused Yamamoto to nod. "Yes, yes I believe you would."  

And soon within a snap of his finger both disappeared into a flash as a chain of events were about to unfold. 

Wolven Imperial Home World

Imperial Palace

Marry was many things, she was the empress to a vast empire of eight hundred planets, colonies, and even outpost, she was a mother to a wonder son who adored her even if he was adopted, and finally a loving wife to the Emperor her husband Turock who was a devoted husband and a great father to their son even if he was human. However when their son asked about having a sibling it pained her because she had to lie to her son about the fact she wouldnt be able to carry a child which pained her even more as the only thing she can do much like before is pray, pray to the spirits in hopes that another miracle like before will happen again as it did when her husband rescued their son five years ago from that burning hospital.