To Tokyo, Forever

The year was 2016.
A time where the world and life itself were undoubtedly cruel to man, and those who have enough will are able to survive its unjust game, as it continues on to those who have recently drew their first breaths.

In Japan, A boy became falsely accused over a crime he didn't commit because of his sense of justice. He soon is led to a path, a fated one that will change his life and everyone else's... forever.

That boy's name is... "Ren Amamiya". He's among the chosen to enter a world known as the "Metaverse". A world where it houses all of man's desires, can be altered for the better of their beings or for the worse. The effects of the Metaverse gave him the ability to wield a "Persona", The manifestation and representation of a man's inner soul and being in the form of an entity. Along the way, He, allies new friends who he wanted to help, and share the same ideals. They form the group known as the "Phantom Thieves of Hearts.", where they are focused in changing hearts. They soon clash with one of the worst men Japan has.....

On the way through their duty, they soon became an internet sensation. Taking down more men full of malicious desires and helping abused victims. They soon encounter the very being that houses all of man's desires: Yaldabaoth, The God of Control. With the support of the many along with Ren's unyielding determination to bring light to injustice, The Phantom Thieves prevailed against them and eradicating the entire Metaverse.

But a brief moment of its return then happened in 2017, a man named "Takuto Maruki" is sought to rid humanity of its pain and sorrow by making a happy world forever. The Thieves came together once again to stop him, believing in a real world that's worth risking and fighting for change rather than running away, they prevailed once more.... putting the Metaverse into eternal rest and truly changing the entire world with it, being free of desires.

Years have passed ever since, everyone is now turning into their next chapter of their lives in the peaceful world they made. The Phantom Thieves have dwindled down in the peace they created for themselves and everyone. Ren, now a young man living free from the stigma of his false crime, is currently residing back at his home situated in the outskirts of Japan.

[October 5 2019, Sunday]
[Somewhere in the Outskirts of Japan]
[2:00 AM]

(3 years after the events of Persona 5: Royal. The Phantom Thieves have been virtually disbanded as everyone returns back to their normal lives...... Friends have left Tokyo while others stayed, regardless of life's hardships, they still kept in touch with one and other. Some who want to chase their dreams and others who want to make their ends meet and live another day with peace.)

.....

(It's 2 hours past midnight, the cold wind blows through into a small.... quiet town with lots of cars parked and all the lights shut off. There.... lies a 2-story house in the neighborhood, the Amamiya house.....)

[Amamiya Household]

(Inside the house, it's barely lightened up with the glow of the moon. The air flows through around the house as dveryone's sleeping soundly......  except for a 20 year old Ren Amamiya who's resting at his bed in his bedroom located upstairs of his family house.)

[Ren's Room]

Ren: ......

(Ren is awake, eyes wide open as he stares at the ceiling. He has his hands clasped together with his head resting above them, he begins reminiscing his days as a Phantom Thief.)