Bloodstained Restraints

.....

.....

.....

(Inside a dark, empty, and dirty room with rusted walls, floors that haven't seen a light of day, riddled with tiny pebbles of rubble, and a lightbulb that is being close to losing its power, struggling to light the entire room, lies Ren, who is slumped on a folding chair, unconscious.)

.....

Ren: ...... Ngh-......

(Ren slowly awakens, drifting back to being conscious. He feels disoriented, his mind initially trying to grasp the situation.)

Ren: *pant*......!?

(He is instantly jolted awake fully, snapping himself into panic as soon as he feels his hands behind the backrest and cuffed, his arms wrapping around it whilst both his feet are locked against a barely straightened-out chain, connected to a large and heavy iron ball. All his wounds sustained from the ambush remain present. He finds himself locked on a chair.)

Ren: HRRRRNG!

(Ren goes to free himself from the chair, forcing his hands out to break out from the cuffs.)

Ren: P-PersoNA!-

(Arsène is summoned, appearing before Ren..... but he is seen to be flickering, and struggling to move. Ren notices, realizing he has been injected to have his Persona suppressed.)

Ren: C-come... O-on!

(Ren holds his breath as he clenches his fist and jaw, focusing on gaining control of his Persona.)

Arsène: Urgh- urgggh!

(Arsène continues on struggling to move his limbs, his arms and legs, and his body shaking, yet each of them are still remaining in place. Ren gives up and recalls him back as he lets go of holding his breath and catches for air.)

Ren: *pant*...*pant*....

.....

.....

.....

"It's no use, Amamiya."

Ren: !

(Ren's eyes widened as he heard his name, he quickly looked at what was ahead of him..... only to see pitch darkness before him, puzzled.)

Ren: ......

(He switches into his Shadow vision, seeing an outline of a person with a purple aura that is bearing dark flames.)

Ren: !

(The person walks towards Ren, and the dimly lit light slowly reveals himself. Ren's eyes quickly widened before being taken into a violent rage.)

Ren: YOU!-

(It's Aoyama, wearing a gray shirt with the sleeves rolled up, revealing his forearms. He glares at Ren's eyes with his calm yet menacing demeanor. Ren tries to get to him out of rage whilst being restrained by the handcuffs and chains.)

Name: Shigeru Aoyama
Codename: N/A
Birth: 11/02/1992
Height: 180cm/5'10
Sex: M
Affiliation: The Sauveurs
Position: Leader (De Facto)
Attribute: Powerhouse
Persona: ???
Arcana: ???

Aoyama: ......

(Ren then stops trying to get to Aoyama, exhausting him. He catches his breath as he glares at Aoyama's eyes as the latter tiredly sighs.)