Black vs. White

[December 1 2016, Thursday]
[Engine Room, Shido's Palace, Metaverse]
[10:24 PM]

(A fierce battle has been ensued, after Crow has explained his motives and hatred to the Phantom Thieves, he transitions into his darker, true form, and takes on the entire Phantom Thieves all by himself. The battle has been ongoing for more than 10 minutes, His backup has been taken down but he refuses to yield. Everyone, in turn are being overpowered by him. Struggling to prevail, Crow is only backed by nothing but his own rage.)

.....

(Crow slashes down Oracle followed by a kick, sending her into the air.)

Oracle: GAAAH-

Loki: HMMPH!

(His Persona: Loki, slashes down Queen. He grabs her neck and throws her away.)

Queen: GUH!-

(Both hit the ground, They're rendered unconscious.)

Mona: QUEEN! ORACLE!

Noir: Milady!

(Noir's Persona "Milady" dashes out to Crow.)

Noir: Psiodyne!

(Milady casts her spell onto Crow.)

Dark Crow: GHH!-

(Crow's receives a massive headache and his vision starts to get colorful in a psychedelic manner.)

Noir: haaaAAAAAAH!

(Noir swings her axe onto Crow.)

Dark Crow: !!

(Before the moment he gets hit. Crow's vision regained, Loki instantly guards Crow from the oncoming attack.)

Noir: !

(Noir staggers after making the attack due to the weight of her axe.)

Dark Crow: HMP!

(Crow takes the advantage, He quickly kicks Noir's foot which causes her to lose her footing. She falls to the ground facing upward.)

Dark Crow: HMMMMPH!

(He begins to drive his foot down onto Noir's face.)

Panther: NO!

Skull: YOOOOOOOOU!!!

(Skull charges onto Crow and tackles him before his foot reaches Noir.)

Dark Crow: GH!-

(Both are on the ground, with Skull being above him.)

Skull: HaaaaAAAA

(Skull gathers in all the strength he has before punching Crow's face.)