Against You... ?

(They all dash towards Joker, as he dashes onto them.)

.....

(Both sides are nearing to each other, Crow readies his sword to attack Joker.)

Joker: .....Hmmph-

(Joker jumps ahead. He firmly grips to Crow's shoulder and stylishly leaps over him, being taken into surprise.)

Dark Crow: !?

Dark Crow: !?

(As he does it, Arsène is summoned and punches Crow away.)

Dark Crow: GH!-

(Joker lands, with Maruki in front. He then goes for a slash on him.)

Maruki: !

(Before Joker's dagger can reach onto him, he quickly uses Azathoth's tentacles to protect himself. His dagger pierces through the tentacles, leaving Maruki unharmed. Joker then goes for another slash.)

Fox: No!

(Fox instantly gets into Joker's way and parries his dagger, exposing Joker's body. Fox then quickly takes an advantage and summons Goemon to strike him.)

Joker: !

(He quickly commands Arsène to intervene. The Persona kicks Fox's left leg, causing him to slip.)

Fox: GUH!-

(Noir, standing from Joker's left side, takes the advantage by swinging her axe onto Joker.)

Joker: !

(Arsène pushes Noir away from him, failing for her axe to land a hit.)

Noir: HUCK-

(She hits the wall. Crow gets back up and quickly uses Loki alongside Mona summoning Zorro. The two Personas are about to attack Joker.)

Joker: !..... Maeigaon!

Arsène: Hmph!

(Arsène then quickly places his hand on the ground, and the cursed spell appears on the ground in a circular form, reaching enough to affect everyone but Joker.)

Mona: Agh!-

(Crow remains unaffected thanks to Loki nullifying the spell's effect. Joker then jumps away and over Crow, he lands in front of him. Crow quickly faces to him as soon as he turned to his back.)