Skirmish

[11:55 PM]

(Joker slowly wakes up, coming back from being unconscious. He tries to stand back up to his two feet while his vision is blurry, his ears are ringing and his mind is dazed.)

Joker: Gaaah- ......*pant*....*pant*...

(He slowly regains his footing as his mind is now clear along with his vision and hearing. He sees collided cars with fires around the ground and people who are looking at him and the Thieves.)

"What the? Isn't that the Phantom Thieves?"

"No way!"

"They're not true! It must be just die-hard fans!"

.....

(The rest of the Thieves get back up, finding themselves disoriented and groggy as the acrid scent of burning wreckage lingers in the air, adding to their confusion.)

Skull: Wh-..... what the hell!?....

Panther: What happened?

Queen: Ugh- Is- everyone alright!?

Crow: Gah!-..... Damn- .....

(Joker finds everyone getting back to their feet too. All but..... Mona.)

Joker: ....? Mona?

(Joker looks at an unconscious Mona, seeing him heavily battered with bruises all over his body after taking in the sudden attack and damage from rolling over the road.)

Joker: Mona!

(He quickly makes his way to him, and tries to wake him up.)

Joker: H-hey buddy! Wake up- Wake up!

(A helicopter whirring is being heard, passing by overhead.)

Joker: ?

(Joker looks up, he sees the helicopter with a spotlight. Followed by everyone else. They try to make it out what kind of helicopter it is amidst the dark skies.)

......

(The helicopter nears to the Thieves, revealing its features more..... It happens to be a black attack helicopter. Everyone is quickly taken into a heightened alarming state.)

Everyone: !?

(The spotlight hovers to them, being revealed to the eyes of the pilot.)

Oracle: AMBUSH!

(The attack helicopter starts firing its turrets onto the Thieves. Joker quickly grabs Mona and protects him as they all start running away in an effort to dodge the bullets whilst using their Personas to shield themselves. All the people run away from the gunfire, screaming in terror. All of the Thieves vault over the cars and take cover from it.)

Maruki: Damn it, they have an advantage!

Skull: Son of a bitch!

(Bullets are ricocheting on the cars and hitting through windows, each narrowingly missing as they try to protect themselves.)

Noir: GHHRRR!

(Noir exits her cover and pulls out her grenade launcher, she vaults through the cars and sprints to the helicopter.)

Panther: NOIR!

Noir: Milady!

(Milady is summoned and shields her from the bullets.)