[ACT II] - Manhunt

If "Aggression" was personified, who knows nothing but to charge head on no matter how big is the enemy or how much of a force to be reckoned with, then it's none other Ryuji "Skull" Sakamoto

If "Aggression" was personified, who knows nothing but to charge head on no matter how big is the enemy or how much of a force to be reckoned with, then it's none other Ryuji "Skull" Sakamoto. The pure example of horsepower in the Phantom Thieves of Heart, his upbringing and experiences have played a significant role to his end as soon as he donned the mask in being a Phantom Thief. Boasting so much strength in his unassuming frame, If it's too hard to weave through, the best is to tear down whatever is ahead. Ryuji will go lengths to ensure he gets the advantage, and you wouldn't like it if you were the receiving end. Outside that realm, he can be dim-witted and is often regarded idiotic to his peers (and especially to Morgana). Growing up in a very troubled past that often involved being at the heel of someone, it may take enough to turn a man to be filled with unchecked vengeance, but Ryuji demonstrates this by proving it wrong. Beneath his punky exterior that was influenced from his past, he has a pure heart which drives his strength and resilience that makes it the core example of what sets him with The Phantom Thieves of Heart apart from the rest of society. He never looks back and always looks forward, carving his own path for freedom that he and his fellow teammates share. Even if the path forward presents obstacles, Ryuji is no stranger to it and would prefer to ram it through.

Since 2019, He moved to Osaka. Hoping he would start a fresh life without forgetting his friends.