[ACT IV] - Phantom Wings

When one hears Goro Akechi, everybody will turn heads

When one hears Goro Akechi, everybody will turn heads. A celebrity is a mere understatement to both him and the public. But rather as the star of the show. Dubbed as the "2nd Detective Prince", he is the perfect package of a teenager that comes straight out from a TV drama. The looks, the charisma, the intelligence, and a knack for pancakes, all in his hands. He is the poster boy in the world of detectives and law enforcement. But that's all the means to appear in his "normal" self behind the cameras. Behind the eyes of the public, is rather a boy fueled with vengeance, driven by rage and insanity. Formed by his dark past, from being the conceived child from corrupt politician "Masayoshi Shido", his existence was never meant to be. His entire childhood has been nothing more but pain and suffering, and yet he becomes controlled by it. For what comes around, must go around. Akechi takes it up to himself to be under his dad's wing, his only shot in being close to him and making his kill. Throughout that way, he has become responsible for all the mental shutdowns occurring throughout Tokyo. As he enacts the murders through the Metaverse under the orders of his father. His investigation to the Phantom Thieves, has led to what poses as the truest testament to his character, especially to the leader he deeply "admires", Ren Amamiya. Akechi has built upon a sense of egocentric nature, wanting to snatch the top in every way possible even after exacting his vengeance. And only The Phantom Thieves were the ones to fully stop him. In the end, Shido always had the upper hand, and already planned of eliminating Akechi. Which has caused to be successful..... ?