The Keeper's Son ( Season 3 of MCD; Episode 10)

" Well, welcome back."

     Aphmau looked around." I forget how busy it is here."

     " They are always doing something new around here," Alex remarked." I spotted at least half a dozen new buildings on the walk here."

     " It has been a while since we last came to the alliance capital, are you sure you want to leave Alina and Lilith?"

     " I am, they were so excited to see the city. I wanted to... take a moment to take it all in."

     " It's a far cry from when we first lived here."

     Levin sighed happily." It's nice to be back, I was starting to get a little tired of that boat."

     " Tell me about it," Katelyn agreed." I'm just glad the ground has finally stopped moving. Aphmau I love you, but these long voyages are just murder."

     Aphmau giggled." Katelyn, I know, but how else are we supposed to get around?"

     " Teleportation spells? Even then, just the motion of that is-"

     " There you are!"

      Aphmau turned towards her oldest son." Malachai!"

     " I wasn't expecting to see you here, welcome back mom."

     " Thank you... now, have you been taking care of yourself? You're not working too hard, are you?"

     Malachai laughed." I-I'm fine, really, I actually can't stay long, I came to get Levin." He turned to his brother." Well, it's about time you showed up. First, you sleep in late and miss the boat, and here you are days late. I suppose it's a miracle you've even made it here."

     " Oh... why hello dear brother! How- how've you been? Marvelous day, isn't it?"

     " Oh no, don't 'dear brother' me. You've been here how long and you've not yet come back to the capital!? We have an alliance to coordinate, remember?"

     " I know that, I... I just wanted to spend more time with mom."

     " Yeah... I can't blame you there."

     " Don't be so hard on your brother." Aphmau piped up." It's my fault. I asked him to come with us back to the Yggrasil forest."

     " The forest... w-what? Why? How did you- oh god, is Zoey okay?"

     " It's a long story, but Zoey is fine."

     He sighed in relief." I still can't believe she went back, but mom, what are you doing here? I didn't expect you to come back to the island. Why didn't you go straight to the councils building? Your arrival is always a big deal."

     " I know, but this island brings back memories, I wanted to see the island for myself. It always feels so different... I'm sorry Malachai, you're right, we should've come to see you first."

     " That's okay mom, it's not a big deal I just... worry, is all... you didn't come just to drop Levin off, did you?"

     " Always observant," Garroth remarked." We're here to see Travis."

     " Travis!?"

     Alex nodded." Yes, there's reason to believe he'll be able to help with our little Divine Warrior problem. The plan is to head to the mountain soon."

     " How is Travis anyway?" Katelyn asked." Has there been any news of him?"

     " No, actually everyone in the city is kind of... afraid... of him."