Into O'khasis ( The Non-Cannon Chronicles; Episode 8)

" How are there werewolves here too? They don't have anything against O'khasis."

     " They don't, and it doesn't seem like they'd attack an innocent town... I'll go check it out."

     " Just don't-"

     " Get in danger, I know, I've got it covered," Alex smiled before vanishing on the spot as she changed dimensions.

_________________________________________________________

     " The city's safe," the freckled girl reported, reappearing." They seem to only be attacking people trying to enter O'khasis."

     " So people like us?"

     "... Yes. I have a feeling they're trying to stop news from spreading to your mom that Phoenix Drop was invaded."

     " Of course they would." Garroth sighed before sitting down on a tree stump." Do you think you could sneak in with your 'alternate dimension' thing and go talk to my mother?"

     " I could, but what about you? You'd be stuck out here by yourself."

     " That's a risk we'd have to take, my mother needs to know about what's happening with Phoenix Drop. While you go into the city, I can try to find an escape route for any help we get."

     " Alright, just stay safe." She vanished again.

_________________________________________________________

     " Lady Ro'meave? I hope I'm not intruding, your guard just told me I was allowed to come in, and-" Alex got cut off with a hug.

     " Alex! Dear, you're alright! I mean, of course you're alright, I shouldn't doubt you, but I've heard about attacks outside of the city."

     " Yes," the freckled girl cleared her throat uncomfortably." I have news about that... Phoenix Drop has been captured."

     " What!?"

     " By werewolves, it's been that way for the past few weeks. I think that's why people have been attacked outside O'khasis, they don't want you to know about it. Phoenix Drop is very well guarded, and I came to ask for help."

     " And Gar-Gar? Is he okay?"

      " Yes, Garroth is fine, he's outside the city though, we didn't think it was safe for him to try and enter the city in case of an attack."

     " That's probably for the best, I'll send as many soldiers as I can spare."

     " Thank you Lady Ro'meave. Any help is appreciated. We have a plan, we just need the help to execute that plan."

     " And help you'll have, good luck."

A/N: Oh gosh, an extra short chapter, and I didn't even update yesterday... however, in order to make up for both of those things, I will attempt to write a second chapter today. As always I hope someone at least somewhat enjoyed this chapter, please comment if you feel like it, any to all comments make my day, and have a good day!