"You seem lost.." (F&M)

"You're very pretty"
"You must be lost on your way.."

These are a set of my rping in others books ocs!!

Name: Birdie Viotto
*Nickname: she doesn't really have any nicknames
Age: depends on rp but range 16-19
Height: 5'6
Gender: female
Sexuality: Demi
Species; depends. Either human or a fallen angel
Likes: the night, reading, art, being left alone, meeting people, animals
Dislikes: being left alone,spiders,people assuming things about her
Personality: Birdie is a quiet girl yet she has her loud moments. She has selective people she seems ok to hang around but she usually is too cautious to make much of a move on people to become friends or get a relationship. She also will beat anyone up who messes with her friends or family but she will take hits herself as she doesn't see herself as much.
Power(if any): if she is human none but if she's a fallen angel she can see auras and she can fly.
Looks:
Human:

 Looks:Human:

Fallen Angel: Exactly the same only with light grey wings Other:-has a twin brother (Kaius)-has slight anxiety -has slight trust issues -has never been in a relationship

Fallen Angel:
Exactly the same only with light grey wings Other:
-has a twin brother (Kaius)
-has slight anxiety
-has slight trust issues
-has never been in a relationship

Name: Kaius Viotto
Nickname: Kai
Age: depends on rp. But range is 16-19
Height: 5'10-6'0
Gender: male
Sexuality: Bi
Species: human or demon
Likes: watching videos, reading, bugging his sister, pranks, flirting
Dislikes: family, aholes, animals, super bright days, forced things
Personality:  Kaius is a bit bitter, he sees the world in a very black and white way. He usually keeps to himself but he's actually extremely extroverted and flirty. He gets protective of those he loves and truly cares about but he never shows his soft side in case someone tries to use him. He has high walls established that people have to try to break through in order to get to know the real him.
Power (if any): if human none. If a demon he simply has pyrokenisis
Looks:
Human:

 If a demon he simply has pyrokenisis Looks:Human:

Demon:

Other:-has a twin sister (Birdie)-slight anger issues

Other:
-has a twin sister (Birdie)
-slight anger issues

Scenarios:
1)
"Come on it'll be fun!" Your friends had said in an effort to convince you to come with them to a party. You didn't want to go with them but you reluctantly ended up going to shut them up.
It was the typical high school party with underaged drinking, no parents around or the parents didn't care what everyone was doing because they wanted to be the cool parents.
You however were not drinking and found it odd to do so being you were more responsible than your friends, the house you were at back up to some woods with trails. You found it interesting and stood outside staring into the woods hoping you'd be able to drown out the sound of the loud music that was still audible from outside the house. "Why did I come?" Was all you could ask yourself before you thought you saw something inside the trees.
"Hey!" You turned around and saw one of your friends, a little drunk but not too bad. "Want to go into the trees? The trails lead back here."
You went with your friend into the woods in a trail since you'd come back to the house anyway.

That was your thinking until everything fell dark. When you were able to see your surroundings you realize you had fallen unconscious from whatever reason you could possibly think of. But you were no longer on the trail nor were you with your friend anymore. Frantically you look around and that's when it sets in... you are in the middle of the woods with no way to tell where you are and how to get back to the house the party was at.
You pause when you start hearing noises but that's when you notice you're not alone.
What do you do...?

2) Birdie

You were on your way down the street, you had always been seen as the different type of person in the small town you lived in. Sure nobody really knew you but they made you feel like an outcast.
You had always been the person that was made fun of in the town until one day it all kind of changed.

You were laying in your room, isolating yourself from the world per usual since nobody was usually up at night. You thought about everything people said to you and started to believe it. You look out the window and see a girl standing outside your window, she has wings and you're not sure if she's real or not. Well, you know now when she flew up to your window and gave you a look that you couldn't quite make out the emotions behind.
"I'm very much real.. and you, seem like something up."
You......?

3) Kaius
It was a very typical day in town for you, doing whatever you do best... up until you managed to get slammed against a wall of a building. People stopped and stared but they didn't do anything to help you out from the situation you were now questioning how you truly got into.
'How did this happen again?' You ask yourself as you're about to get your face broken in by the male in front of you. Instinctively you close your eyes and prepare for the worst but it never came.

When you open your eyes you see a white haired male standing in front of you. He was holding back your attacker and he didn't look too happy. Sure Kaius hadn't intended on helping you out but he knew it would be morally wrong to let you have a broken face when you didn't deserve it so he made sure you didn't get hurt.
"Leave them alone or else.." he said lowly to the male before he threw him to the ground and glared. He then proceeded to hit and kick the male until he was bloody, "run.." was all he said and the male was gone. Kaius then walked off without a word to you.
You.....??

4) make one up.