The shy new kid

Name: "...." She walks away. (Hayden )
Age: she simply squeaks and hides. (You get a choice.. 1:13, 2: 15)
Species: "y-you're a stalker!" She whisper yells. (Human (unless you want her to be another species but you'll have to tell me))
Looks: she points to herself like you're stupid. (Media)
Power:"I wish it was music" (non (again unless you wanna change that for the purpose of the rp tell me))
Weapon: she pulls out a katana and kicks at you. (Katana and pretty much anything)
Backstory: (just so you can get to know her) she shakes her head with tear filled eyes before running away. (When Hayden was around the age of 3 her parents left her on the streets to survive (harsh but you'll understand sometime). Hayden was crying after a few hours of her parents leaving her on the streets, a couple walking by noticed her and brought her to a doctor before bringing her to a foster home. Which they owned. (Creepy😈) when Hayden was 5 she went to school like a normal person, only she was picked on and told that she wasn't needed and that her parents left her for a good reason and that's why she's in a foster home. She lived a life filled with bullies, lies, comfort, and pure evil, which changed her from a fun,loving, imaginative girl to a shy,scared, locked away girl. You saw her when her foster parents/foster home was shut down and was forced to move to another location. Though you thought she lived next door which is where she lives now as a foster child in that house.

Likes: "...please let me go and lock myself away.." (Candy,friends,outdoors,rainbows)
Dislikes: ".... I said I wanted to be locked away in my room.." (Bullies,school(now), people, fears)

Personality: "creepy..." (Easily scared,keeps to herself,locked up, quiet, shaky. But when she opens up to you she's fun,silly, friendly,fights for you, and either way she can be mean if she wants to be)

Scenario: you were in school when a girl ran into you on accident, looking at her schedule. Obviously lost and new to school. You....?

2: you saw the school bullies running down the hall. 'Must be chasing someone' you thought until you saw a girl who looked scared out of her mind and wasn't going to stop running until she could hide without them knowing. You.....?

3: make one up

----------------