Elven prince (M)

"Who are you?! And what do you want with my people?"

"Darling this is an elven kingdom"

"A what? What's that?"

Name: "Osvaldo, Osvaldo Evergreen."

Nickname(s): Os, Valdo, Vald

Age: 18-19

Sexuality: "As a prince.. I, I can only accept women.." (He's closeted gay sorry ladies looking for a elf boyfriend/husband)

Looks:

Power(s): "does that matter? I'll be forced to be in a relationship soon

Power(s): "does that matter? I'll be forced to be in a relationship soon.." (he's not that magical... he's just a nature elemental elf...)

Weapon(s): "now now, I would never have a weapon that could be dangerous to my people." (He has dual swords... but never seems to use them)

Personality: Osvaldo is quite serious al the time, he wasn't always that way but he had to get stricter due to an accident with his middle brother. He feels as though it was his fault so he became more serious, he also is very blunt and monotoned. When you get to really know him as more than just the prince of the kingdom you see him change a bit, he becomes less strict and uptight, he allows himself to be free but not too free though he's always honest he won't say a lot of honest things unless you're extremely close to him or his people. He dislikes his kingdom and being a prince but he only admits it and is completely free with extremely close people. He won't let his vulnerable side be seen by random people and tries to hide his emotions a lot.

Family: "shouldn't you know them? Unless you aren't truly from around here!"
•Mother:  Miranda Evergreen; alive
•Father: Stephon Evergreen; alive
•Middle brother: Eswald Evergreen; 17;deceased; his spirit still sticks with Osvaldo though.
•Younger brother: Wright Evergreen; 14; alive
•Elder sister: Emerald Evergreen; 22; alive; wedded off to a prince in another elf kingdom to keep kingdoms at peace.
•Twin sister: Pollis Evergreen;18-19; alive; in a relationship with an outsider.
•youngest brother and sister: Timber and Allistar; 10; alive but they are never really seen.

Pet(s): Ion;male;wolf
               Markee;female; small monkey

Other: He lost his middle brother not too long before now, his middle brother was in a brutal accident when their kingdom had been under attack by dark elves 6 months prior to now.

Scenario 1:  You had known Osvaldo since you both were children. Best of friends, inseparable! However your friendship was either hidden because it was a forbidden friendship or everyone knew because it was an ok friendship. However as you both grew older, you both knew what would happen, your best friend and you would have to get separated, parted because he had to marry someone! You knew how unhappy he was to be forced into a marriage for the sake of his people/the people but what were you to do? Nobody would listen to you.

It was the night before the big announcement day, you guys had been hanging out for a little bit before you both parted ways. You both had discussed how unhappy he was with this having to be the case.
Do you come up with a plan and throw something at his window? Or does he come sneak over to you?
You decide what happens next....

Scenario 2: You had always heard of the tale of the elven kingdom of Evergreen as a child, you grew up hearing the tales of the oh so beautiful place but always told it was just a story, nothing more and nothing less. Well your nosy @ss got the bright idea to go a look for this made up kingdom.

Well your dumb@ss trekked across so much land and random places and finally hit a forest. At first look it didn't look like much of anything other than a forest, but you discovered you made it to the Elven kingdom of Evergreen.
What do you do now...

Scenario 3:
Make one up