The royal pain(s)

Name: "I'm assuming you're new, my parents should've told you" (Caroline)Age: "I'm 14 going on 15!" Looks: ^^Species: "wouldn't you like to know?" (Human)Personality: "just look at me and guess!" (Caroline is very good at making everyone mad, she ...

Age: "I'm 14 going on 15!"
Looks: ^^
Species: "wouldn't you like to know?" (Human)
Personality: "just look at me and guess!" (Caroline is very good at making everyone mad, she also comes off as a harsh, non caring person when you first meet her or see her. But she can be very nice, caring, intelligent, determined and anything else, though she won't show her appreciation to whoever works for her and her family while her parents are around."
Likes: "well.. I like to read,write,sing,draw,be outside though mother and Father say it's to dangerous and keep me locked up inside a lot." (Tis true she likes to do those things but she also likes to run off and see what her parents are keeping from her, she also will find some likings to whoever works for her in time)
Dislikes: ".." (her parents, the guards though some will let her do whatever she pleases, you at first until you prove to be a great whatever you are then she'll like you)
Crush: "ew! I'd never like anyone!" (Unannounced and none yet)
Family: "My family name is Arko so that's all you'll need to know"
Other: (most of the people she hangs out with are Royal like her and some aren't those are the ones her parents don't know about.)
----------------------------------------

Name: "Hello Im John" Age: "I'm the age of 10" Looks: ^^ Species: "oh um

Age: "I'm the age of 10"
Looks: ^^
Species: "oh um... ask my parents" (you can decide if not he'll be human)
Personality: (shy, caring,kind,jumpy, silly)
Likes: "food,animals,adventures,friends"
Dislikes: "most of the rules I have to listen to!"
Crush: "nobody!" (None yet)
Family: "Richwell..? Is that the correct answer?"
Other: "..."
----------------------------------------------

"----------------------------------------------

Name: "u-um.... you're n-not aloud to talk to me without p-permission.." (Rosalind)
Age: "uh.. m-mommy! Daddy!" (7)
Looks: ^
Species: ".." (she's a nature shifter/bender whatever you wanna call it she controls nature)
Personality: (extremely shy and quiet)
Likes: (candy, stuffed animals,the color blue,sparkles)
Dislikes: (john, guards that are bullies, and bullies)
Crush: (none yet)
Family: (Slendaich)
Other: (she hangs out with Caroline and sometimes John but sometimes John can scare her half to death)
------------------------------------

" (she's a nature shifter/bender whatever you wanna call it she controls nature)Personality: (extremely shy and quiet)Likes: (candy, stuffed animals,the color blue,sparkles)Dislikes: (john, guards that are bullies, and bullies)Crush: (none yet)Fam...

Name: "you will address me as Aidan and only Aidan! You also will not hurt my little sister or your death will happen" (Aidan)
Age: "you shouldn't know!" (17 going on 18)
Looks: ^^
Species: "human.."
Personality: (Aidan is protective of his family and name, he's stubborn about things and won't listen to many people, if you mess with his sister or someone he cares about he'll order you to death or prison.)
Likes: (his family, name, horses, training)
Dislikes: (training, weather, and those who want to kill his friends and family)
Crush: (none)
Family: "Arko!" (Though he has two family names cause his father left before he was born)
Other: (he's Caroline's older brother, and usually sneaks around to see what goes on)
----------------------------------------------

)Likes: (his family, name, horses, training)Dislikes: (training, weather, and those who want to kill his friends and family)Crush: (none)Family: "Arko!" (Though he has two family names cause his father left before he was born)Other: (he's Caroline...

Name: "I'm Jamison and that's my sister Bethany"
Age: "I'm sixteen and Bethany is fifteen"
Looks: ^^ (Bethany is the one in blue and Jamison is the one in pink)
Species: (elemental human and phantom)
Personality: (they're both smart, quiet, determined, and can be quite talkative at times)
Likes: (Bethany: Butterflies, glitter, painting,reading, flowers. Jamison: Flowers,drawing, painting, clouds, the sky, bugging the servants)
Dislikes: (they both hate rain, hate being bossed around, and hate being too hot or too cold)
Crush: (they both like Aidan but they'll always look for someone else too)
Family: (Silverwood)
Other: "..."
----------------------------------------

"----------------------------------------

Name: "Chase! But I'm a commander now.."
Age: "I'm 18!"
Looks: ^
Species: (human)
Personality: (very stubborn and determined to be a commander)
Likes: "there's no time for that!"
Dislikes: "also no time for that!"
Crush: (none)
Family: (Winterguard)
Other: "..."
------------------------------
Scenario(s):
1) You were just hired to work for a royal family (whichever one you chose) and you got to meet the prince or princess (whoever you chose) at first they didn't talk to you so you...?

2) You've been working for the (whatever royal family you chose) for awhile now and you've befriended the prince/ princess (who ever you chose) by now ( or you didn't and you're trying to be friend them)

3) You're a Royal yourself and attend the royal academy and you're new or you've been there for awhile and are trying to make friends and (whoever you wanted) asked if you wanted to hang out with them.... you?

4) make one up

It took me two and a half days and I finally got it up! Wo!