"Are all giants this rude?"

"I thought giants weren't real"
"Are you always this rude?"

"I'll set you on fire"
"Let me go! I'm not a pet!"

Name: "U-uh.." (Winnie)
                 "Are you joking?" (Ainslee)

Nickname(s): "I don't have any.." (None yet)
                               "A what?" (None yet)

Age: "191,250 years old.." (17 in human years)

"213,750 years old." (19 in human years)

Gender: "is that a joke?"  "You're dumb"(Female for both)

Species: Fairies

Sexuality: Winnie: Demisexual
Ainslee: Gray-A Pan romantic

Looks: Winnie

Ainslee

Personality: To be found out in rp

Backstory: Winnie: Winnie is a nature fairy, she controls all things plant and animal within nature. She comes from a middle class fae family that has worked hard to have a good standing. Her parents originally planned on having no kids but ended up having a few kids, Winnie being the middle child and often forgotten. Her older brother,Edwin, being the first child and most curious had gotten caught by humans causing Winnie to be the one to save him. The two being put on close watch since not all humans are to be trusted in their world. Winnie has always been curious about humans but after seeing humans almost murder her older brother she swore to never go near humans again after she saved her older brother. Her younger two siblings have never been able to be around humans and often times hide due to Winnie telling them horror stories about what she had seen humans do before.

Ainslee: Ainslee is from a lower class fire fae family that has split up. At a young age her parents felt they could not have a good life with two children thus leading them to start training them from a young age to steal and use their powers as soon as they could. Eventually Ainslee's sibling went missing and never came back leaving her with her parents who eventually said they would all need to split up if they were to survive due to not getting along with the other types of fae that they'd come across. Ainslee being left on her own has been stealing and running around doing risky things to survive in the world, including sneaking into human's homes for food when she needed to.

Other: Both Winnie and Ainslee are the size you'd expect fairies to be, small winged creatures, however they can become normal human size if they discover how to since they've never been normal human size before.

Scenario 1: Winnie:
You are a human that lives in a small village and have heard about fairies all your life. You have never seen one yet you've been told they are the ones that are in charge of everything around you. The village that you live in is a cute little woodland village that had lovely flowers and animals that ran around that you'd spot. One day you decided to take a stroll through the woods to clear your head, thinking nothing out of the ordinary would happen on this walk. As soon as you start relaxing you spot something or someone rather flying around and growing flowers, you....?

Scenario 2: Ainslee:
You're a human who lives alone in a small cottage, you make (insert however much yc makes). You hadn't had any problems but lately you've noticed when you've come back home you notice that there's tiny tears in certain food packages and crumbs left on your table though you don't remember those ever being there before. You also have started noticing there's always a candle lit that you didn't light. What do you decide to do..?

Scenario 3: Both:
You're a fairy hunter, you've been training your whole life to hunt down fairies for whatever reason you had. One day on your route to find any fairies you stumble across Winnie and Ainslee arguing about what the correct thing to do was, you take them being distracted to try and catch them both however Ainslee was incredibly fast and made it out the way before Winnie noticed you thus you only caught Winnie. Ainslee, although she swore she'd be alone did want to make sure fairy hunters didn't get away with anything so she used her abilities to try to get you to drop Winnie so she help her escape. You feel a small burning sensation from Ainslee trying to make you let go of Winnie, you?

Scenario 4: Make up your own