The Abused (F)

~I hate my life~

Name: "you wouldn't care, nobody does." She spat out looking at her feet. (Autumn Green)

Nickname: "I-I get called crybaby, puppy, rainy eyes, you name it I get called it." (Make one up but those listed are from what bullies call her.)

Age: "w-why do you need to know? Are you with them?!" (Same age as you)

Species: "what do I not look human anymore?" (Human or whatever you want her to be rp wise.)

Powers: "I wish I could be invisible but I'd love to be able to teleport.. Sadly I have none." (Every time she's sad the clouds seem to get darker or it rains a little )

Weapons: "my parents.." She let out a sad laugh. "I usually use my hands and feet or whatever is closest I guess.."

Likes: "rain, slow music, being alone, the dark, others like me, the few friends I got... And my hamster."

Dislikes: "my family,my life, bullies, alcoholics, alcohol, poison, rats, people staring at me.."

Looks: "am I invisible? Am I not what is expected?" (Media 👇 )

Personality: "can I just go home now? I've told you all I can alright?!" (She's quite broken, sad, lonely, a bit depressed but that's only when she's beaten, but when's she's happy she's bubbly, joyful, responsible, friendly, and out going

Personality: "can I just go home now? I've told you all I can alright?!" (She's quite broken, sad, lonely, a bit depressed but that's only when she's beaten, but when's she's happy she's bubbly, joyful, responsible, friendly, and out going.)

Scenario:

You've been going to the same school as Autumn for some time now, you've never really personally talked to her or hung out with her but you've seen a few people walk up to her and have conversations that you thought were friendly. But lately it's been raining a lot and everybody is keeping to themselves and whispering a lot  more than usual so you decided to investigate. You asked one of your great friends and they told you that words spread that Autumn has been getting abused and that's why she's walks wearing things that covered up her bruises and scars. Of course you didn't believe the rumors because well they were just rumors  and you went on with life at school. On this day you "accidentally" got pushed by one of the school bullies and ended up hitting Autumn which made her wince in pain. You....?

#2:
You've been bullying Autumn for awhile now and she just seems to let it happen because she's gotten used to it, every time you would walk up to her she'd hand you her money and walk away wordlessly with her head down. You never really knew why she did that or why she always had her head down, you lived down the street from her for Pete sake! One day you walked up to her with your gang of friends and started talking to her, she broke out in tears and before you knew it everyone was looking at you so you quickly came up with a plan. You took her by the wrist and pulled her to a janitors closet without your friends. You asked her what was going on and why she was so dull when it came to you bullying her, she simply replied with, "you wouldn't understand." You.....?

#3 :

Make one up