Band mate(s)

Name: "names Aida" the girl waves. "And Im Issac" the guy says not looking up from his guitar

Age: "last time I check I was two years younger than you.." "I'm a year older than Aida."

Species: "..." "..." (Aida= Vamp Issac= Demon)

Power(s):
Aida= turning into a bat or a cat and flying.
Issac: raising the dead
Weapon (if any):
None
Personality: "that's weird to ask people.." Aida responded to which Issac nodded.
(Both are almost opposites and are very unpredictable. Aida is super loud, extremely happy and seems a bit too dramatic but she can change that in a split second.
Issac is the more mellow, quiet one out of the two and tends to just stick to a plan instead of improvising.)

Likes:  (find out later cause I'm too lazy at the moment)

Dislikes: (find out later)

Other: they're basically best friends and enemies rolled up into one.
Both are the leads of two different bands.

Backstory: Let's start with Aida! Well she had a pretty normal life, normal for a vampire kid living among humans that is. Sure there was special schools for those who weren't human but her parents wanted her to be able to handle herself around humans and not flipped out. When she was about five she met Issac and they became best friends both shared likes and dislikes. One day they got older wanted to start a band and that's when it all went downhill. Issac's friends didn't want to play music that her friends wanted to play and they split, since then it's been like that.

Now for Issac! He lived a pretty normal life only he went to a private school for demons that apparently existed but how he met Aida when he was six was he was walking down the street and they met at a park yes, that's how most kids meet but ya. And you probably know the rest from Aida.

Scenario:
1. You had known Aida since (whenever you met) and had been one of her friends when her and Issac tried making one band together but ended up splitting. You had picked Aida and you've been helping her with the band since. What happens is up to you...

2. You had known Issac since (whenever you met) and had been one of his friends when he and Aida tried making a band together but it ended up splitting. You picked Issac and you've been helping him with the band since. What happens is up to you....

3. You've known both Issac and Aida since the little days and you were friends with both of them. They had both asked if you'd like to join and you said yes not knowing its break up after a little bit. One day you had shown up and there was an argument about the band splitting up, you'd have to pick between the two. You....

4. You went to school with Aida/ Issac since the beginning and you knew she/he had tried to make a band with some friends and some guy/girl and his/ her friends. What you didn't know was that that band didn't work out and they had split up into Aida and Issacs bands. You figured it out when there was a showcase or whatever where you found that there was two bands Aida and Issac. You....

5. Make one up