One

This is the 😉😉🤫 that'll update every Saturday
^ - ^

"Junnie~Yeonjunnie!" Soobin called waving at the pink haired boy who was walking with two of his friends.

He glanced over and smiled at Soobin before saying something to his friends and walking over to him.

"Hi Soobin."

Soobin engulfed him in a hug. "I feel like I haven't seen you in days."

Yeonjun giggled a little. "You saw me for lunch two hours ago."

"I know it felt like forever ago." He let go of him to admire his face. "How did I get so lucky?"

Yeonjun blushed heavily. "Soobin do you have to say that every time you see me."

"Absolutely." He pecked his lips and then paused. "Maybe one more." He kissed him again. "...one more."

"Soobin!" He gently pushed him. "Come on we have a test tomorrow remember, we gotta study."

He sighed. "Yeah I remember but there are other things I wanna do."

Yeonjun saw the look in his eyes and he looked away shyly. "You are so annoying." He murmured.

"You love it." He put his arm around his shoulder. "Let's go."

They walked to their apartment and settled down on the living room floor to study.

Soobin watched as his boyfriend put his reading glasses on and bit his plump and pierced bottom lip as he looked through his assignments.

"Soobin I don't understand-" He let out a gasp from suddenly being pinned to the floor. "What are y-you doing?"

"I can't resist I'm sorry." He pressed their lips together and Yeonjun's tensed up body settled down as he kissed him back.

Yeonjun and Soobin met in high school.

Soobin was your ordinary, everyday student, paid attention in class, was late from time to time but no one is perfect.

Yeonjun was the new transfer student, he wore a lot of black and edgy styled clothes, his eyeshadow was always a dark yet pretty color like purple and pink, and his bottom lip piercings drove the teachers mad.

He definitely caught a lot of people's attention from first glance especially Soobin's.

"S-Soobin~" Yeonjun moaned softly. "St-Study, we can't d-do this right...right now."

"Your body tells me otherwise." He murmured against his skin. "You are trembling, you're already riled up."

"I'm n-not nnghh~"

"Then who's your friend down there huh?"

Yeonjun opened his eyes and looked at him lazily and already weak under his spell.

"...quickly, then we study." He muttered.

Soobin chuckled lowly. "Of course baby." Gosh I'm so lucky.

...

Soobin laid next to Yeonjun in bed, his naked, warm body snuggled up against him as he slept soundlessly.

He stroked his hair gently remembering the first day he asked Yeonjun out.

"The next band playing is Black Hell with their cover of the song Transparent Soul." The announcer said.

Soobin always liked to come see the battle of the bands every Saturday, a few of his friends from school recommended they go and he loved it. So many young and talented people.