Fifteen

They packed up and took the next flight back to Korea.

They got back home and Yeonjun collapsed onto their bed.

"Will Mingi be a problem?" Soobin asked sitting next to him.

"Ughhhh." He groaned with his face buried in his pillow. "I hope not." He lifts his head. "I'm so exhausted no more mafia talk."

"But you could be in danger."

He sat up and looked at him. "Binnie." His eyes were serious. "If he finds me I don't want you to follow me, forget about me."

"What?"

"You are safer away from me, with your family and friends."

Soobin held his shoulders. "I told you already I'm not going anywhere, I'll be with you the entire time, do you understand?"

Yeonjun smiled and nodded slowly.

"Stay away from Mingi."

"But I can't Soobin that's the thing." He let out a sigh. "He's using me, if I make him angry he'll contact Dongjun. He could have fifty men at the school tomorrow if he wanted, he could have them kill whoever they want, Soobin you have no idea what he's capable of."

"Well I'm fairly handy with a stick so he should watch out."

Yeonjun laughed and snuggled into his arms.

"...I wanna get married."

"R-Really?"

"I won't let my dad hold me back anymore from being happy. For years I've been wary of the one person who's done nothing but love me unconditionally." He looked up at him. "I wanna love you with all of me Soobin."

He continued.

"I wanna have a family with you and live in a beautiful old home on the country side, and we'll have a beautiful grass field behind our house, and walk our kids outside watching them play with our dog and you kiss me in the gentle spring breeze. I'll know then...that it truly is over when that happens."

"I think I can definitely make that happen." He pecked his lips. "For you, anything."

Knock knock knock

They froze before Yeonjun stood and grabbed his other gun from his clothes drawer.

"How many guns do you have?" Soobin whispered-yelled.

"You can never have too many guns."

They went to the front door slowly, Soobin grabbed a baseball bat while Yeonjun stayed next to him.

Soobin leaned against the door.

"Who is it?"

"Olivia!"

Soobin let out a relieved sigh and put the bat down, he glanced at Yeonjun who still had his gun raised waiting for him to open the door.

"Junnie-"

"Why is she here?" Soobin slowly lowered his gun.

"I dunno but don't kill her."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and put the gun away while Soobin opened the door immediately getting engulfed in a hug.

"I was so worried I tried calling and texting but you never answered."

Yeonjun's blood was boiling.